Muscovy keepers share your pics!

sorry to young to tell. it doesn't matter on size at that age since they can be big girls or little boys. But they are precious

They are the same hatch but one is noticeable bigger than the other. Hoping for two girls or even two boys. Not too keen on a boy and a girl from the same hatch.

Whoops...still learning this newer set-up. Yes, they are still here. I put them in my run with my Pekins. They haven't been handled much but they seem comfortable in my little kiddy pool. Everyone is getting along alright. Never thought of them flying in.

Whoops...still learning this newer set-up. Yes, they are still here. I put them in my run with my Pekins. They haven't been handled much but they seem comfortable in my little kiddy pool. Everyone is getting along alright. Never thought of them flying in.
My muscovies fly all over the place, I don´t clip them as they have plenty of space. I presently have two muscovies here that flew in from my neighbour´s. I don´t know whether they´ll stay. There´s more water here, and food, so they may stay. More eggs for me!

Here's my batch in the pen right now, multiple pics so you can see everybody

Yes, they are still here. Never thought of them flying in. I put them in with my Pekins and everyone is getting along. They even like the pink kiddy pool. If they flew in, someone is missing some pretty snazzy looking girls. I've never seen a lavender Muskovy. They can't be more than a year old.

Pretty gals.  They probably flew in, as they have their flights intact.  Are they still with you?

Yes, they are still here. Never thought of them flying in. I put them in with my Pekins and everyone is getting along. They even like the pink kiddy pool. If they flew in, someone is missing some pretty snazzy looking girls. I've never seen a lavender Muskovy. They can't be more than a year old.
Well, you could clip their wings to stop them going off again, and you may find the owner. Or not. Either way, at least you have them safe.

Back
Top Bottom