Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Some of my December incubator babies...
Stella, Daphnee and Sugar

Nonie, Preacher and Sister

And Babe's babies

Talk about cuteness over load..
love.gif

They love to swim.

On reviews and supposed informational articles about Muscovies people, have said they don't need as much water as other ducks, and don't use as much, but mine LOVE their pond. Weather they're swimming, bathing, wading, drinking out of, or sleeping around the pond. I think the reviews are wrong, or people just aren't paying attention to their Muscovies, or just copy previous error.

Last edited:
They love to swim.

On reviews and supposed informational articles about Muscovies people, have said they don't need as much water as other ducks, and don't use as much, but mine LOVE their pond. Weather they're swimming, bathing, wading, drinking out of, or sleeping around the pond. I think the reviews are wrong, or people just aren't paying attention to their Muscovies, or just copy previous error.
Mine love their pools.. They don't actually get in and go to sleep like my Runners/Buffs do but they still love the water.

They love to swim.

Yeah they do love to swim ,, I made mine a pond and they really love it
smile.png

They are beautiful..
smile.png
Thank you they're great ducks .

Yes, she does. The two females often go up there together, maybe to get a last look at everything before bed.
How neat! Mine do that but they don't come down.

Quote:
They love to swim.

Same here. Every time I read that I wonder because all of mine but 1 drake swim like crazy.

Mine love their pools.. They don't actually get in and go to sleep like my Runners/Buffs do but they still love the water.
X2

I'm so excited ! i'm getting the goose eggs for my broody turkey hen about 15 eggs ( African goose eggs
love.gif
) ... Now i'm waiting for my muscovys to go broody so that i can have some muscovy ducklings with the goslings !
smile.png

Last edited:
I'm so excited ! i'm getting the goose eggs for my broody turkey hen about 15 eggs ( African goose eggs
love.gif
) ... Now i'm waiting for my muscovys to go broody so that i can have some muscovy ducklings with the goslings !
smile.png
Awesome congrats!! Are you in summer or winter? My Muscovy's aren't even laying we're in winter.

Back
Top Bottom