Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Ruby

Isabella
I learnt how to add pics
yesss.gif

Thank you so much for your welcome and prayers :)
They are so pretty
smile.png
and
welcome-byc.gif

Hi
263a.png

I've only just signed up to BYC so am new here (have searched for and found God-send information in months gone by tho).
We have sixteen ducks... Welsh Harlequin and Pekin. Two months ago we bought 2 Muscovy day olds!
1f49a.png

Our other ducks seem like we water them with red cordial lol compared to Isabella and Ruby.
Isabella is unwell. We didn't have the funds to take her to the vet so we talked with local feed places and treated both girls for coccidiosis. She has improved but is thin and weak and has water belly so maybe something more serious is going on. We do now have the vet coming out Monday. She is a little heart breaker
1f622.png
Duckie love,
April
@mama duckie Welcome to BYC sure hope the vet can help Isabella she is adorable..
love.gif

Hi
smile.png

Thanks everyone for welcoming me!
Isabella is at the vet and it turns out she has an intestinal blockage of fine stones
hu.gif

She can't eat for up to 2 days and we have to give her this oily stuff.
Little sweetie is still snoozing after sedation, when she wakes she can come home.

JanetMarie did your hen get better?

Yes, her eyes are a light ocean blue and Ruby's are greyish blue :) too pretty
Beautiful eyes!

Hi
smile.png

Isabella is at the vet and it turns out she has an intestinal blockage of fine stones
hu.gif

Little sweetie is still snoozing after sedation, when she wakes she can come home.

Bless her heart. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Hi
smile.png

hu.gif

Aww bless her heart hope she is feeling better today.

Hi
smile.png

hu.gif

She had her abdomen drained at the vet., and about two months later I drained her abdomen at home. About two weeks after draining at home, she died. I knew she would not get better, but only did the draining to make her comfortable for the time she had left. The vet. said she either had cancer or a liver problem.

That is why I'm so glad that Isabella does not have water belly, and just ate too many stones!! Hope she fully recovers, and eats the right things after this.

Back
Top Bottom