November 2016 Hatch-a-long!!

Pics

Seriously those fluffy little faces my heart is bursting!!!

Last edited:
Ok I'm in...
I started 26 eggs last Friday and so they should hatch on the day after Thanksgiving (25th). Two separate ebay auctions: one for 8 BCM eggs and one for 15 BCM. I also put in two bantam eggs from our cochin/frizzle mix to see if we can get more frizzles. I just put a cochin rooster with the hens so this will test if the eggs are fertile. The final egg was just thrown in to see what we get when we cross our buff polish rooster with a speckled sussex.
This is my second attempt at incubating eggs. My first attempt was with the no-name 56 egg incubator from China and it died on day 21 and I lost all but one chicken... Its a horrible design and don't recommend buying one. So its try #2 with over $100 of eggs in a new incubator for the first time. Good luck all!

Ok I'm in...
I started 26 eggs last Friday and so they should hatch on the day after Thanksgiving (25th). Two separate ebay auctions: one for 8 BCM eggs and one for 15 BCM. I also put in two bantam eggs from our cochin/frizzle mix to see if we can get more frizzles. I just put a cochin rooster with the hens so this will test if the eggs are fertile. The final egg was just thrown in to see what we get when we cross our buff polish rooster with a speckled sussex.
This is my second attempt at incubating eggs. My first attempt was with the no-name 56 egg incubator from China and it died on day 21 and I lost all but one chicken... Its a horrible design and don't recommend buying one. So its try #2 with over $100 of eggs in a new incubator for the first time. Good luck all!
Welcome-animated-CuteSmileyWelcome.gif

Back
Top Bottom