Pics

darkbluespace

Songster
5 Years
Jun 13, 2014
Portland Oregon
November 2016 hatch-a-long...

Why??... beacause we just can't stop!

If you are incubating and/or hatching in November, just post and tell us about it!

I have some cute Silkies due early November and will probably have more later in the month!

We have chickies! 3 venturing out from under momma so far, 2 yellow, 1 orange.

Hi! I have two batches due this month, on the 10th and 18th. First is Light Brahmas (Batch Blue) and the other Buff Laced Brahmas (Batch Green) with a couple Silver Laces (Batch Purple). I'm not feeling very positive about Batch Blue, but between an inexperienced eye and brown eggs it's possible that I just don't know what I'm seeing. Batches Green and Purple are too early to tell I think.

Anyway, good luck to all and cross your fingers for me.

Wow my batch is due on the 18th ish so I think that makes today day 4? Anyway I got impatient and candled a few of the light colored ones... I am so excited I see little veines starting to form!! YEAH!! For my first time I think they look good.

Hey don't be to scared of the air cells, I have had a lot of hatches and and had to put some eggs in the incubator I held for a week because I wanted to time it just right. (this was recently, ) and their air cells were big I was scared but they came out just fine.

Back
Top Bottom