November 2016 Hatch-a-long!!

Pics
Congrats on all the new chicks!!!

Here's an update pic on my two surviving chicks :)

Gave my 8 eggs a glance again last night... 2 look great and I even saw movement while candling... 1 has a definite blood ring... a few of them are still too jiggly looking to think they will do okay... I am guessing I will get 2/8 to hatch... hoping for a few more but will take whatever I get :) Hoping against hope that they are girls though..LOL..

well of the 2 that were developing well and I saw movement they quit shortly after that candling. My November hatch is a total fail.

well of the 2 that were developing well and I saw movement they quit shortly after that candling. My November hatch is a total fail.
I am so sorry for your loss! We're they shipped or home grown eggs? I have a load of shipped eggs in right now, all with misshapen air sacks,so even though they're developing, I don't hold out a lot of hope for a good hatch.

I'm afraid mine will be a failure but I hope some turn out! I'm on day seven but have had some difficult times trying to keep everything regulated.

Well, I have about 40 in the inch and I also candled last night and it looks as though I have a definite growth on about 12. 12 out of 40! But I'm not seeing movement but not sure if it's cause the eggs are tan and I'm just using my hand and flashlight.

Back
Top Bottom