Rabbit chat thread :3

Did I mention it has a built in tape measure. Might be fun to compare to a real one--see how exaggerated it is....that one was this long!

But on the serious side, it has a tare function so I could clear the weight of the basket used for the bunny, and locks the weight reading when it fluctuates due to movement. I figure I could check it for accuracy against some known items. Relatively cheap price so we could use for now if accuracy tests out and save up for a more quality stationery scale that DH could also use when making larger batches of sausage too once he figures out his favorite recipes.

Did I mention it has a built in tape measure. Might be fun to compare to a real one--see how exaggerated it is....that one was this long!

But on the serious side, it has a tare function so I could clear the weight of the basket used for the bunny, and locks the weight reading when it fluctuates due to movement. I figure I could check it for accuracy against some known items. Relatively cheap price so we could use for now if accuracy tests out and save up for a more quality stationery scale that DH could also use when making larger batches of sausage too once he figures out his favorite recipes.
LOL! In all seriousness, it could be as accurate as a food or postal scale (or accurate enough)...good idea to test it and find out.

Finally had a litter of rabbits . Only 3 though . But hey it's a start . These are tamuk's

And we got a new pig the same day

Back
Top Bottom