San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Postponing was a very good idea, today's storm is meant to be worse than yesterday and even possibly tornado activity in SD county along the coast. Probably not a good idea for anyone to be driving if they don't have to.

I will be there Sunday March 9th and I will be selling these birds. Please send me a message with any questions. If you want to place a hold on any of these I would need a deposit. Thank you! :)

hit.gif
I cant go next weekend.... Wahhh.....

deb

Sorry no chicken fabric :( . The fabrics I have are mostly European from when my mom had her couture salon.. Here are a few "group" shots. Sorry if the pictures are to large, I don't know how to change it.

Sorry no chicken fabric
sad.png
. The fabrics I have are mostly European from when my mom had her couture salon.. Here are a few "group" shots. Sorry if the pictures are to large, I don't know how to change it.

Oooh those are nice.... Mostly silk right? Thats the type of stuff they use on Project Runway. OOOH I love the red flowers on black background. Sadly my sewing days were a very very long time ago.

Have you thought of offering them up on Ebay? or locating people here in town that sew clothing .... around La Jolla?

deb

Can't drive anywhere. My tiny little car is having a tough enough time handling the streets of Vista. Hope that it doesn't rain on Monday morning! I need to get to school before 9:30a.

Back
Top Bottom