San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

I'll have a trio of started norwegian jaerhon chicks, $40, and a few brabanter pullet chicks, $10 each. All over a month old and off heat. Available at OGMS meetup :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I will be at the meetup next week on Sun March 9th in Valley center. I will be selling all female birds and all but 5 girls are under 10 months old and just started laying. I may not have room to bring them ALL so if you want a specific girl please send me a PM so Ill be sure to bring her. Thank you! :)

Reminder:

Our next MEETUP will be held on Sunday, March 9th from 12noon till dark? At our little homestead in Valley Center. (Please pm me for address as this is a public forum).

Potluck lunch :) I will provide a table with cups/plates/utensils, etc. And lots of lemonade. Please bring enough for your family and a bit more

You are welcome to bring your chickens, arts, crafts, other wares to sell or trade. Bring money, there's always lots of cool stuff.

My daughter will have a girl Scout cookie booth :) we will raffle a Standard of Perfection as incentive for buying cookies! One raffle ticket per box purchased! (They are $4)

Please bring your lawn chairs, pop ups, and other tail gating accessories:) I have a few picnic tables and seating for about 20. P.s. If you left your chairs at my house last year, I saved them for you!

I'd like to have a raffle too please pm me with prize donations! ** we have received some great donations already!! **

Don't forget we will be collecting gently used clothes and shoes size toddler kids to adult small for Ozexpat to ship to an orphanage in the Philippines:) so clean out those closets!!

Very kid friendly, have a big playground and lots of room to play :) bring your bikes!

Can't wait to meet new faces and see old friends :)

Hi, Our two kids and myself raise d'Uccles, Sebrights, Polish and Silkies. Also pheasants, peafowl, quail, etc, etc.....
smile.png

We are planning to come to the meet up.
I have extra silkie roosters and 2-4 extra yearling peacocks.

We are looking for porcelain d'Uccle hens, black/brown d'Uccle hens and Golden necked d'Uccle hens and rooster. Possibly interested in Sultan hens.

Also wanting call ducks, particularly butterscotch and/or snowy and a few runner duck hens.
Thank you! Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you soon!

Hi, Our two kids and myself raise d'Uccles, Sebrights, Polish and Silkies. Also pheasants, peafowl, quail, etc, etc.....:)
We are planning to come to the meet up.
I have extra silkie roosters and 2-4 extra yearling peacocks.

We are looking for porcelain d'Uccle hens, black/brown d'Uccle hens and Golden necked d'Uccle hens and rooster. Possibly interested in Sultan hens.

Also wanting call ducks, particularly butterscotch and/or snowy and a few runner duck hens.
Thank you! Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you soon!

Yaay you joined ;) can't wait to meet you.. Any polish eggs?

Back
Top Bottom