San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Just a little FYI! Coupons! Yay...

I was wondering if people were going to post what they plan to bring on Sunday?

I will bring some water and soft drinks so that we don't get dehydrated. It was very hot last year. Also some food to share.

Also cages.

Not sure about chicks as there will probably be gazillions of them available. If anyone wants any of these please let me know: project ameraucanas, marans, blrw, olive eggers, basque, or double laced blue barnevelders. Also some mystery chicks from shipped eggs that I can't figure out what they are. So far I am just bringing some Breese chicks for someone.

Also, I have a ride-on barbie jeep/power wheels that needs a new home. It is faded from being in the sun but should work as DH tested it about a month ago. It needs a new battery (they cost $12-$20 on line). If anyone would like it for free please let me know. If it fits in the van I could bring it on Sunday.

And don't forget to bring your used/unwanted children's and small adult clothing items for Oz's orphans in the Phils. OGM will have a collection box for items.

Last edited:
Thanks Phage!! That's a great idea... please post what you're bringing!!

It looks like we will have big crowd, I have been getting tons of messages. Please remember your chairs, tables, easy up canopies.... sun hats, sunglasses, sunscreen! Comfy shoes recommended, it is a dirt field :) I ordered a porta-potty.. my house bathroom is just one.

It will be VERY FUN!! I'm thrilled to see what everyone brings to sell/barter.

I am so pleased the weather moved the meet-up

I will be bringing for sale plastic egg trays (30 eggs to a tray) and some shipping foam.

I will make a tray of enchiladas for the pot luck.

Thanks for the effort on the clothes. They will be very appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom