San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

San Diego Backyard Chicken Enthusiasts meetup at the Ramona Fairgrounds on June 7th at the invitation of the Wild West Serama Club (WWSC) show. It starts at 10am. We'll be setting up outside, the show will be inside. The WWSC club will have a raffle. I would like us all to be set up in a row so that were not spread out all over the place. We should get cozy If you have a pop up please bring it. We can share our space with those that don't. It starts at 10am. At lunch time there will be a CHICKEN COSTUME CONTEST!!! Any size chicken! It's going to be a hoot I'm sure. You may sell items, bring birds, etc. Raffle items will be collected to benefit WWSC.

http://www.wildwestseramas.com/#!news/c1s08

Last edited:
BYC/CPP meetup at the Ramona Fairgrounds on June 7th at the invitation of the Wild West Serama Club (WWSC) show. It starts at 10am. We'll be setting up outside, the show will be inside. The WWSC club will have a raffle. I would like us all to be set up in a row so that were not spread out all over the place. We should get cozy If you have a pop up please bring it. We can share our space with those that don't. It starts at 10am. At lunch time there will be a CHICKEN COSTUME CONTEST!!! Any size chicken! It's going to be a hoot I'm sure. You may sell items, bring birds, etc. Raffle items will be collected to benefit WWSC.
Would that be a chicken dressed in a costume......? Or a person dressed as a Chicken....?

Inquiring minds want to know....
gig.gif
lau.gif
pop.gif

deb

Back
Top Bottom