San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

I'm wondering if I just got cheated!!!! I paid this person (Classified: 12+ eggs from Naked Neck Frizzle Green-Eggers (blue, splash, black)) for eggs last week and she told me she'd mail them out 4/28. I've emailed her twice to ask if my eggs made it out into the mail and she's not responding. I think I'm gonna cry
hit.gif

Here's a reminder about the next meet up in San Diego!

San Diego Backyard Chicken Enthusiasts meetup at the Ramona Fairgrounds on June 7th at the invitation of the Wild West Serama Club (WWSC) show. It starts at 10am. We'll be setting up outside, the show will be inside. The WWSC club will have a raffle. I would like us all to be set up in a row so that were not spread out all over the place. We should get cozy! If you have a pop up please bring it. We can share our space with those that don't have one. It starts at 10am. At lunch time there will be a CHICKEN COSTUME CONTEST!!! Any size chicken! It's going to be a hoot I'm sure. You may sell items, bring birds, etc. Raffle items will be collected to benefit WWSC.

http://www.wildwestseramas.com/#!news/c1s08

I'm wondering if I just got cheated!!!! I paid this person (Classified: 12+ eggs from Naked Neck Frizzle Green-Eggers (blue, splash, black)) for eggs last week and she told me she'd mail them out 4/28. I've emailed her twice to ask if my eggs made it out into the mail and she's not responding. I think I'm gonna cry
hit.gif
She was last active 1 day 6 hours ago and has 25 positive feed backs but only one is from this year. Maybe some thing came up or a family emergency. If you payed by paypal you might have some recourse to get your money back. I hope you will hear back from her soon. Those chickens are darn cute with their naked necks and frizzle feathers.

Thanks. I'm still hoping. I did pay via Paypal, but i didn't put it down as a payment for goods. I put it as a 'gift'. I think that was the other option. I figured I was doing her a favor because if I selected the radio button for payment for goods, she would have been charged a transaction fee......

Thanks.  I'm still hoping.  I did pay via Paypal, but i didn't put it down as a payment for goods.  I put it as a 'gift'.  I think that was the other option.  I figured I was doing her a favor because if I selected the radio button for payment for goods, she would have been charged a transaction fee......
She has really cute birds. I have a little black hen that came from her eggs. I wouldn't worry. She has been around a long time. I'm sure she's just busy and not on the computer.

I'm wondering if I just got cheated!!!!  I paid this person (Classified: 12+ eggs from Naked Neck Frizzle Green-Eggers (blue, splash, black)) for eggs last week and she told me she'd mail them out 4/28.  I've emailed her twice to ask if my eggs made it out into the mail and she's not responding.  I think I'm gonna cry :hit .

Well dippsy HAS been around BYC along time..so it might be possible she is just not available to answer her emails? I sure hope that is all it is, and I know you are just DYING to get them eggs like yesterday! ;) :fl

Back
Top Bottom