San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

Me either. My coop looks like about three chickens exploded in there. I think its a sign to batten down the hatches for a cold and possibly wet winter.

deb

gig.gif

I know that look.

I'm going to print that photo and go post it in their pen! I keep asking them every day where those pretty eggs might be, and they just look at me like I'm crazy...
smile.png

Beautiful color on that egg! I'll be so excited if any of them start laying.

I'm going to print that photo and go post it in their pen! I keep asking them every day where those pretty eggs might be, and they just look at me like I'm crazy...
smile.png

Beautiful color on that egg! I'll be so excited if any of them start laying.

I went outside with the stock pot and ladle the other day...I may be a vegetarian, but I still know how to make chicken soup! Those girls better get to it!

OMG that egg is gorgeous!!!

Sorry for the losses lately. hugs. I recently acquired some new hens from a friend....and a few goats as well.... and as it would be, today I am rewiring the auto chicken door because the goat chewed up all the wiring and connectors!!

Silly goat, good thing he's cute!! He also eats the layer pellets when he's in there.....hoping he will be too big to fit soon!!!!

Be careful on the chicken feed it can be the cause of deadly bloat in a goat.

OMG that egg is gorgeous!!!

Sorry for the losses lately. hugs. I recently acquired some new hens from a friend....and a few goats as well.... and as it would be, today I am rewiring the auto chicken door because the goat chewed up all the wiring and connectors!!

Silly goat, good thing he's cute!! He also eats the layer pellets when he's in there.....hoping he will be too big to fit soon!!!!

Back
Top Bottom