San Diego Chicken meetup and Chat thread

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the offers to help me keep Mr Peep safe until he could be re-homed. The Vista Country Feed Store had room for him today and we dropped him off. They're good people. I'm sad, because I'll miss him (he really squirmed his way into my heart). Er going to start crying again so I'm going to go distract myself. I appreciate you all so much!

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the offers to help me keep Mr Peep safe until he could be re-homed. The Vista Country Feed Store had room for him today and we dropped him off. They're good people. I'm sad, because I'll miss him (he really squirmed his way into my heart). Er going to start crying again so I'm going to go distract myself. I appreciate you all so much!
The country feed store's people are very nice. You can trust them. I gave some of mine away and they sold quickly to good homes. I am so sorry you have to go through this. Take care
hugs.gif

I can't make the 9th, so anyone that wants rabbits or roosters from me, pm me to make arrangements for me to drop them off to you or meet up with you. Allison, I'll bring up Clary on the second, if thats ok with you. Anyone in the Ramona/Julian area, I'll be up there on the second, so let me know if you want anything. Seriously, I have a few purebred Mini Rex I am willing to give away for free at this point. Only about 4 months old with pedigrees. Also, 3 Jersey Woolies with legs and G. Champion wins, willing to part with them for less than I paid, $75. 2 Tort, one Blue. 1 male, 2 does.

I can't make the 9th, so anyone that wants rabbits or roosters from me, pm me to make arrangements for me to drop them off to you or meet up with you.  Allison, I'll bring up Clary on the second, if thats ok with you.  Anyone in the Ramona/Julian area, I'll be up there on the second, so let me know if you want anything.  Seriously, I have a few purebred Mini Rex I am willing to give away for free at this point.  Only about 4 months old with pedigrees.  Also, 3 Jersey Woolies with legs and G. Champion wins, willing to part with them for less than I paid, $75.  2 Tort, one Blue.  1 male, 2 does.
The second works for me. I can meet you in Ramona if you want. If I'm out your way I'll call you. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom