sebright thread

Pics
Here is a pair of Sebrights that I won at a silent auction at a show last weekend. :) By the way my roosters tail is messed up but his feathers are starting to come back in.

LL

900x900px-LL-4ffadf55_Peep2.jpeg

LL

900x900px-LL-44ad2d54_DSC_1631.jpeg

LL

LL

That hen is strutting her stuff. Great action shots on the cock bird. His tail IS coming in very nice. Looks like you got a beautiful pair.

Thanks everyone! I enjoy taking pictures of them, they are always so posed! I think I'm going to show them (of course not until the rooster gets his tail feathers back in), do you think they would be good to show or not? I don't know anything about showing Sebrights since I've only had a Sebright pullet once and she died. Then I ended up getting these.

Im not an expert on sebrights only having just acquired one recently, but I would say the hen would definitely be worth a shot to show. The roos tail is coming in nicely, but until it does, he probably wouldn't show very well. They are both beautiful though. Very nice.

Won't be many show until Fall Fair shows. By then his tail will be done. If their not molting, I would def. try a hand at showing them.

Back
Top Bottom