sebright thread

ok i love the breed and would like to add them to my list of breeds to sell since im starting a chicken busniss.

Hello!

I have 4 seabright hens and one roo- I've hatched eggs in the incubator and I currently have a broody sitting on eggs now. I'll try to get some pics of her later. At 7 day candling there are chicks in there! We're so excited!!! So I would say I've had no trouble breeding them

Hello!

I have 4 seabright hens and one roo- I've hatched eggs in the incubator and I currently have a broody sitting on eggs now. I'll try to get some pics of her later. At 7 day candling there are chicks in there! We're so excited!!! So I would say I've had no trouble breeding them
Great thanks for all your guys help
big_smile.png

Here's my broody....she's going to be a great mom!! 1 more week until hatch! That is a fake brown egg in front of her She was becoming a hoarder lol
Good luck! :fl I have an oegb sitting that is also due next week! But none of my sebrights have shown any signs of broodiness yet!

Any one have Sebright pics of Pullet and Cockerel at around 6 weeks old. I have 3 beautiful 6 weeks old Sebright chicks that hatched from eggs I got from @WVduckchick and I am curious to know what I have as far as sex. My Cochin bantam and OEGB showed their red combs at around 3-4 weeks

And is it true that pullets usually have a blk mark at base of their comb?

Last edited:
What does everyone think of there sebrights I have just seen here last night and I would like to have some to breed as I am starting my own small business also. I like the gold sebrights but I like the silver also.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom