September Hatch-A-Long

Going to be a longgg couple days!! lol So exciting but I think they are going to drive me nuts until they all pip..lol Got #3 pip that maybe has been for a little bit but was almost at the bottom!! The 3 that are pipped seem to be doing good though so I'm fine with it. I'd be ok even if I did have to help them but would like them to all just pip together!!! Get through one obstacle at a time :) It's a little early, only day 19 but I'm happy to see them!
yippiechickie.gif
Thanks everyone for letting me stress out on here
tongue.png

I have and external pip a day early!!! Woo Hoo! I was talking to my eggs bc I AM a crazy chicken lady after all and I said ok little chickie I want to meet you and one popped open the shell! I like that chick already it listens! My luck it's a roo though :/ lol

this is my momma hen with baby ducks I gave her 2 eggs and she hatched both 100% LOL this is what she is on currently...

the green is Isbar, the blue is legbar, the tan is swedish flower hen, and the dark brown is Black copper maran. She also has 2 fridge eggs and one extra BCM/isbar mix. (which is due on 15th.) the rest are due on the 29th.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom