September Hatch-A-Long

Mama and babies, she hatched 6 of 9 eggs or 66.6% by real math. Good luck to all of you still waiting.
Cute! Are the babies all ducks?
this is my momma hen with baby ducks I gave her 2 eggs and she hatched both 100% LOL this is what she is on currently... the green is Isbar, the blue is legbar, the tan is swedish flower hen, and the dark brown is Black copper maran. She also has 2 fridge eggs and one extra BCM/isbar mix. (which is due on 15th.) the rest are due on the 29th.
100% is 100%! Lol cuteness! GL on your next set!

this is my momma hen with baby ducks I gave her 2 eggs and she hatched both 100% LOL this is what she is on currently... the green is Isbar, the blue is legbar, the tan is swedish flower hen, and the dark brown is Black copper maran. She also has 2 fridge eggs and one extra BCM/isbar mix. (which is due on 15th.) the rest are due on the 29th.
That will be a colorful clutch. Hoping for another 100% hatch for you.

I just got my first incubator and put eggs in it on 9-6. I have no idea what I'm doing but ... I should be seeing this today if they are developing, right?
I see veining but no black dot yet but it may still be too early to tell. I would give them 3 more days and candle again.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom