September Hatch-A-Long

Wow. For a Day 3 egg that looks pretty darn impressive!

I see veining but no black dot yet but it may still be too early to tell. I would give them 3 more days and candle again.

The eggs are a mix of my neighbors and mine. They sat on my counter in a cartoon fat end up for a week before I put them in. It got pretty hot (88) in the house a few times. I thought for sure I'd find nothing. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and check them again in 3 days or after I get back from camping.

Last edited:
So far I have 4 pips on day 19!! Hoping the rest start tomorrow! 2 blues and 2 blr! Good luck to all hatching and just starting
thumbsup.gif

Got 35 sitting in the bator, finishing up day 16... One is questionable as I don't see any movement, but since it don't stink it stays...these eyes plays tricks on me at times... I am expecting to start seeing piping by Friday night early Saturday, got the brooder ready to go, I'll get to enjoy them for a few days before they go to their new home
love.gif
Then its clean the bator and possibly reset for another round of sales
thumbsup.gif

mom was sitting on 3 eggs due 22, day 8 this one had a crack in air cell section, if left with mom she would eat egg, so I put it in homemade incubator 5 days ago. other 2 are still under mom. this egg will be named "nemo".I dry hatch but with this one I will ad a bit of moisture so it doesn't dry out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom