Tell us about your screen name/or ?

I picked "Room on the Broom" based on the childrens book & animated movie of the same name. In the story, a witch is flying around with her kitty & is constantly running into animals that ask, "Is there room on the broom for me?" The kitty is always shaking his head "No!" & the witch is always saying, "Yes!" & letting another random animal on the bulging broom. Every time my kids watch this movie I laugh to myself because it reminds me of our crazy, little house that's also got so many random animals (a lot of which we didn't adopt on purpose.) I picture my very kind & tolerant husband as the kitty shaking his head frantically, "No!" Then resigning himself with a sigh as another furry, feathered, or scaled 'something' happily joins our crew.

I picked "Room on the Broom" based on the childrens book & animated movie of the same name. In the story, a witch is flying around with her kitty & is constantly running into animals that ask, "Is there room on the broom for me?" The kitty is always shaking his head "No!" & the witch is always saying, "Yes!" & letting another random animal on the bulging broom. Every time my kids watch this movie I laugh to myself because it reminds me of our crazy, little house that's also got so many random animals (a lot of which we didn't adopt on purpose.) I picture my very kind & tolerant husband as the kitty shaking his head frantically, "No!" Then resigning himself with a sigh as another furry, feathered, or scaled 'something' happily joins our crew.
Awesome!

Keep those stories coming, folks!!!

I think my name is self explanatory, I'm a bit older, but not too old, body feels like an old hen, soul feels like an old hen, and I like dogs, nothing more honest and straight forward than dogs.

Back
Top Bottom