The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to announce the winner of the Best Hatch Participant.

This prize goes to a member that is supportive and helpful to others during the hatch.

We discussed it, and even received a PM suggesting this person, so this year's Best Hatch Participant is..............

Cynthia12!

Congratulations! You have won a 1 year GFM!
Congratulations Cynithia! You deserved it!

This prize goes to a member that is supportive and helpful to others during the hatch.

We discussed it, and even received a PM suggesting this person, so this year's Best Hatch Participant is..............

Cynthia12!

Congratulations! You have won a 1 year GFM!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :-D and yes... I fully agree!!
woot.gif

[COLOR=0000CD]This prize goes to a member that is supportive and helpful to others during the hatch. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]Cynthia12![/COLOR]​

Congratulations!  You have won a 1 year GFM!

Yeah!! Totally deserved!! ::D

Yep, final count - 8 d'Uccle mille fleurs hatched. Pulled the rest after candling just now and eggtopsied - 1 malposition (completely upside down, but this was a weird long skinny egg, though one other like this hatched just fine), 1 that looked like it quit a couple days before hatch and was starting to position properly, and 2 that just never pipped, but were completely formed and in the correct position.

Float tested my last four - three canted to the side (I guess are dis) and one is still viable but no movement. I'll give it another day as I thought I heard a faint pipping this am but the brooder is also in the same room.

Well so far we have two Buff Orpingtons out and one pipped of three eggs. and two Buff Plymouth Rocks. Hoping a few more pop out during the night. Hoping that more of them survived the 68 degree low the other night....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom