The Joys of Owning Imported Orpingtons

I have no idea.. what gets me is that she wanted to argue that she hatches out eggs just fine with never having a roo.. talk about being in denial...

yup.. I have started asking people when the last time was that they hatched eggs from their birds.. and then hope that they are being honest with me..
I've also tried explaining that fertility can vary with the seasons as well as with other factors (food, recent stress and feathering).. but some people just won't listen.. at least the majority of sellers actually do have roosters in with their girls... so that much is a plus!
gig.gif
Yeh no roosters uhm let me see. No.

Hello everyone
Wanted to say welcome to everyone that has joined the forum. We are glad to have Ya'll. I think I'm recovering from vacation. So looking forward to hatching some more chicks. I hope the weather is treating everyone well. I have a Lavender Roo coming From Stacey Thomas, and White Roo From my Dear Friend Harry:).
Vivi

Hello everyone
Wanted to say welcome to everyone that has joined the forum. We are glad to have Ya'll. I think I'm recovering from vacation. So looking forward to hatching some more chicks. I hope the weather is treating everyone well. I have a Lavender Roo coming From Stacey Thomas, and White Roo From my Dear Friend Harry:).
Vivi

Sister... you will have to share some pictures with us. :)

Back
Top Bottom