The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread

*******Auction*********
12 Olive Egger Hatching Eggs
Auction ends Monday 3/27 @930pm

Auction starting at $18.
Priority shipping $14.
Payment is threw paypal NO E-CHECK please.

I have 1 French Black Maran Roo, and two Blue Copper Maran Roos. All of my hens are Americaunas or second generation Olive Eggers. The olive egger hens are mostly red, black, gray.Fertility has been excellent, i just did a big spring hatch to add to my flock!

You will receive both F1 and F2 eggs! The blue are F1 and will hatch hens who lay olive eggs. The olive eggs are F2 and hens that hatch will lay f3!eggs a hint darker!

I ship each egg individually bubble wrapped with air cells up packed firm with air pickets and shredded paper. Shipping

with USPS priority 1 to 3 day mail.

By purchasing these eggs you agree that there are no guarantees nor refunds on these hatching eggs. Unfortunately i can not be responsible for what happens to them after they leave my hands. However I will do my best and send the freshest eggs. I work from home and collect eggs several times a day!
Bid with confidence! Happy hatching!

I am in search of Lavender Orpington hatching eggs, anyone sell them??? Please n thank you!

I do, but my girls are making a muddy (not poopy) mess with the eggs right now. Had considered doing a Muddy Egg special. Will know this evening how many semi-clean ones I have. Check back later, or you can PM me.

12++ NPIP and A.I. H5/H7 negative Rare Blue Birchen, Blue and Splash Marans hatching eggs. Please note that these are extras that I collected to set myself so I didn't mark the date on them. So some may be several days old and some are fresher than others so I'm starting the bid low! :) :yiipchick

Bid starts at just $12 plus $18 Priority Mail shipping.
Auction ends Tuesday, March 28 at 7:00pm Eastern.
Eggs will ship Wednesday 3/29 if payment is received Tuesday following the close of the auction.
Payment through PayPal, please.

Fertility is excellent! These are not hatchery or mass produced birds. We select and breed for good personalities as well as dark eggs and correct birds. Our roosters are a pleasure to have around the farm and have proven themselves very trustworthy even around my children :) The hens are very friendly and great layers too.

Eggs will be unwashed and may have some dirt on them. My birds spend much of their time outside and we've had some very wet weather here, but excessively dirty eggs will not be sold. Eggs are carefully packed and double boxed.

I am Ohio NPIP participant #31-1210
Pullorum-Typhoid clean and Avian Influenza H5/H7 negative certification included with your eggs.

yippiechickie.gif

BUY IT NOW

12 D'Uccle bantam eggs

Starts at $30 includes shipping!

Can ship Tuesday or Wednesday

Colors will be Porcelain, Golden necked and Mille Fleur. Colors are separate and will be marked on egg.

If you have color preferences, let me know. I will accommodate the best I can.

Golden necked

Porcelain

8 Golden Laced Sebright eggs

Buy It Now $26. includes shipping

Ships Tuesday or Wednesday. I can include some silver Sebright eggs but the fertility may not be great on those yet. The Goldens have been great.

12++ NPIP and A.I. H5/H7 negative Rare Blue Birchen, Blue and Splash Marans hatching eggs. Please note that these are extras that I collected to set myself so I didn't mark the date on them. So some may be several days old and some are fresher than others so I'm starting the bid low! :) :yiipchick

Bid starts at just $12 plus $18 Priority Mail shipping.
Auction ends Tuesday, March 28 at 7:00pm Eastern.
Eggs will ship Wednesday 3/29 if payment is received Tuesday following the close of the auction.
Payment through PayPal, please.

Fertility is excellent! These are not hatchery or mass produced birds. We select and breed for good personalities as well as dark eggs and correct birds. Our roosters are a pleasure to have around the farm and have proven themselves very trustworthy even around my children :) The hens are very friendly and great layers too.

Eggs will be unwashed and may have some dirt on them. My birds spend much of their time outside and we've had some very wet weather here, but excessively dirty eggs will not be sold. Eggs are carefully packed and double boxed.

I am Ohio NPIP participant #31-1210
Pullorum-Typhoid clean and Avian Influenza H5/H7 negative certification included with your eggs.

$12

Back
Top Bottom