What color should easter egger chicks legs be?

Quote:
Oh their a breed all right just not a recognized breed per "APA".

EE is something that lays Green/Blue/Pink eggs...that dosn't make them a breed. Their Breed Counter Part would be Araucanas and Ameraucanas.

Whatever, you can call them what you want. They are not an actual breed per se but they are a type from which the Araucana and the Ameraucana are derived, so I see them as a breed and am trying to breed them to a standard, and am not crossing them to anything else right now, in the future I will be trying out some Araucana and the Ameraucana crosses to improve the blue egg color, and do not feel that I'm straying off my standard for them as they are all close kin. Some of us take our EE's a little more serious and not mixing with other breeds to make olive egg, and as far as egg production goes they really don't need anything added as they are for the most part excellent layer by themselves.

Quote:
EE is something that lays Green/Blue/Pink eggs...that dosn't make them a breed. Their Breed Counter Part would be Araucanas and Ameraucanas.

Whatever, you can call them what you want. They are not an actual breed per se but they are a type from which the Araucana and the Ameraucana are derived, so I see them as a breed and am trying to breed them to a standard, and am not crossing them to anything else right now, in the future I will be trying out some Araucana and the Ameraucana crosses to improve the blue egg color, and do not feel that I'm straying off my standard for them as they are all close kin. Some of us take our EE's a little more serious and not mixing with other breeds to make olive egg, and as far as egg production goes they really don't need anything added as they are for the most part excellent layer by themselves.

Forgive me, I didn't realize that someone was working on creating an Easter Egger Breed.

Quote:

You go girl!!!
clap.gif

Quote:

You go girl!!!
clap.gif

Well okay but I'm a guy.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom