What's the sweetest thing you've ever seen a chicken do?

Our neighbour came over when we had chicks and she sat down and they climbed all over her and POOPED all over her! *Hearts*
That's precious, sis!
love.gif
I can't tell you how many times that happened to me.

~Alex

When Butterscotch was a chick, she'd climb up on my shoulder, rub her face on my ear a bunch of times, and fall asleep in my hair.

There was another older chick we took care of for a couple weeks, who had bowed legs, and would always want to be held, even rather than eating!

My Speckles and Palila now, whenever I go outside and sit on a chair, fly up on my lap.

When Butterscotch was a chick, she'd climb up on my shoulder, rub her face on my ear a bunch of times, and fall asleep in my hair.

There was another older chick we took care of for a couple weeks, who had bowed legs, and would always want to be held, even rather than eating!

My Speckles and Palila now, whenever I go outside and sit on a chair, fly up on my lap.
CUTE!!!
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png
2764.png

My Muscovy duck and I have the sweetest bond. I acquired her as a ten day old duckling, and she has imprinted on me, and I push her around in a stroller. I hold her and she falls asleep with her head on my shoulder.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom