Your Happy Flock

Thank you so much!!! I definitely think they're good names :) May has been named since 2 weeks old hahah the others weren't named until after they moved outside at 7 weeks old (and im pretty sure they were older than rhat when i eventually thought of a name). the BOs and BAs just got named today. My poor birds....

And hahah awww well I like their names!! :) I like all of them. Besides, it's much more creative than naming an Easter Egger bunny..... :p

SPEAKING OF.

I just realized since yours are somewhat movie characters, I could have named a BO Nala..

Thank you so much!!! I definitely think they're good names
smile.png
May has been named since 2 weeks old hahah the others weren't named until after they moved outside at 7 weeks old (and im pretty sure they were older than rhat when i eventually thought of a name). the BOs and BAs just got named today. My poor birds....

And hahah awww well I like their names!!
smile.png
I like all of them. Besides, it's much more creative than naming an Easter Egger bunny.....
tongue.png

SPEAKING OF.

I just realized since yours are somewhat movie characters, I could have named a BO Nala..
Hardy har har har!
yuckyuck.gif
Not ALL of them are movie characters. (I think.) Well, Buttercup is, and Ariel, Elsa. Not so sure about Misty though. Peppermint and Daddy, probably not. How many birds do you have?
D.gif

Thanks!! :p and trueee, was referring mostly to Elsa and Ariel anyway. Buttercup is from a movie? Lol but all good names! And I have 8!! 1 Barred Rock, 2 Black Australorps, 3 Buff Orpingtons, and 2 Easter Eggers.

Thanks!!
tongue.png
and trueee, was referring mostly to Elsa and Ariel anyway. Buttercup is from a movie? Lol but all good names! And I have 8!! 1 Barred Rock, 2 Black Australorps, 3 Buff Orpingtons, and 2 Easter Eggers.
Awesome! Yeah, Buttercup is from a movie. Have you seen the Princess Bride? That's what it's from. Why would someone want to name someone else BUTTERCUP???? It's just wrong!
th.gif

Yeah!! I love them
smile.png

And ooooohhhhh!! Okay!! Yeah, I love that movie!!! Just don't remember that part apparently
tongue.png
Hardy har har! Buttercup's in almost the entire movie. And guess what??? I just got FOUR MORE CHICK-CHICKS!! I got an Australorp, a Buff Orpington, a Black-Sex Linked, and yet ANOTHER Easter egger.
th.gif
Every single Easter Egger that we've gotten so far has either been a rooster or has been caught by a raccoon. UGH!!
he.gif

Hardy har har! Buttercup's in almost the entire movie. And guess what??? I just got FOUR MORE CHICK-CHICKS!! I got an Australorp, a Buff Orpington, a Black-Sex Linked, and yet ANOTHER Easter egger.:th Every single Easter Egger that we've gotten so far has either been a rooster or has been caught by a raccoon. UGH!!:he

Guess I haven't watched it in a really really long time then!!! LOL whoops.

And oh boy!! But fortunately those are all great breeds :p

Okay, have you guys gotten in on the chicken shaming thing that's totally hilarious???? I HAD to get in on it, so I took Flashwing, (my only Ancona,) who had tried to eat a dead mouse a few months earlier, and hung a sign around her neck that said, "'I crushed the head of a mouse that my kitty friend had caught and had left in the yard.'" LOLZ!!!
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

You SHOULD watch it!! It's rated PG13 though, but it's still pretty kid-friendly. A few frightening parts, (obviously,) but otherwise, pretty good.:thumbsup

Yeah, I used to love it! It's great! And well I turned 22 in March and don't have any kids or little siblings or anything so PG 13 isnt a problem :p

Back
Top Bottom