Your Happy Flock

Whats up? Haha
Sorry, I meant it to be for ChickenLover200. I accidentally quoted you instead. LOLZ!!
yuckyuck.gif

Okay, this is a really hilarious story.

So, we've been through several 1,000,000,000 Arucanas, and they have all either been roos or have been caught by raccoons and things like that. Well, we just figured out that the one that we have RIGHT NOW is a hen, and she has the LEAST amount of patterns on her feathers!! OMGOSH!!! SO ANNOYING!!! The one Arucana that is actually a hen is the least beautiful of all the Arucanas that we've had throughout our chicken experience! Ugh! I'm not saying that she's NOT beautiful, I'm just saying that she hasn't caught up in beautification
as all of our puffy-cheeked roos!

Also... I FINALLY GOT PICS OF MY BIRDIES!!! My beautiful Aru is the brown one in the picture. These are some old photos so I'm going to have to take some new ones, because we moved our younger ones out into the coop. They look like full grown hens now, even though they aren't laying quite yet. The chicks in the picture below are in their weird teenager stage, so please pardon the heads that aren't large enough for their bodies.
wink.png
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

!

I think it's about 3 acres; not as much as we would like, but still pretty satisfactory!
big_smile.png
Since the last time I was on this thread, we've added 24 precious chickies to the flock.
love.gif
Now there are EVEN MORE chikz to love!

~Alex
That's still quite a bit of land! Including our frontyard, house, and backyard, we don't even have 1 ACRE!!! But we still have 10 beautiful birdies!
ya.gif

That's still quite a bit of land! Including our frontyard, house, and backyard, we don't even have 1 ACRE!!! But we still have 10 beautiful birdies!
ya.gif
I need to be more thankful for what I have!
smile.png

My new chicks are hatching tomorrow and being shipped out right after!
celebrate.gif
WAHOOOOO!!!!!!! I'll be watching for updates!
wee.gif

~Alex

Cool! Yeah, I still have quite a bit of land for 10 birdies. I'm glad that we moved here from our other place, because we weren't even allowed to HAVE chickens there.
ep.gif
Who doesn't want a snugly Arucana to cuddle.
th.gif
gig.gif
I can relate!
big_smile.png
We lived in the city for about 9-10 years of my life, so I'm sooooooooo relieved to be in the country now.

Ha ha, or a Wheaten Ameraucana or Mille Fleur d'Uccle! Those two are by far my favorite snuggle birds!
love.gif
hugs.gif

~Alex

Back
Top Bottom