I wont rewrite what is already perfectly written online for the sake of an article, but I will offer you the links/conversations to the wonderful info I gathered to have many successful Duck incubations & Raising !
YOU TOO can be successful at it!
I suggest you read The following Summaries First:1. Storey's Guide to Raising Ducks CLICK HERE
2. Metzer Farms procedures CLICK HERE
3. PAS REFORM SUGGESTIONS OVERCOMING LATE Mortality: CLICK HERE 4. CLICK to READ/ENLARGE THE FOLLOWING helpful IMAGES:
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE "HATCH" AND TIME FRAME AFTER 1st PIP TO HATCH!!
CANDLING IMAGES OF DUCKS from METZER CLICK HERE
Day 1 Thru 25! DEATHS aka DIS images too
MORE GREAT INCUBATION TIPS IN THE LINKS BELOW!
@yinepu Incubating & Hatching Muscovy Eggs CLICK HERE
- Why to ALLOW a duckling to hatch on its own post #11085
- DUCKS can have Spraddle leg too! post #15184 post #1535 ALSO see ARTICLE
- MUDDY DUCK egg and incubation discussions post #17018
- Drake vs Duck post #14006
Duckling Care & CLEAN Brooder Ideas CLICK HERE
A BASIC GUIDE~ caring for your waterfowl CLICK HERE
Nutritional Requirements For Duck CLICK HERE for %
WHY YOU MUST ADD NIACIN & WHAT TYPE/Alternatives! CLICK HERE
Angel Wing & How to wrap wings CLICK HERE
What Temperature Can a Duck Survive? CLICK HERE
AMPROLIUM / Medicated feed & waterfowl post #113708 A MUST READ! & post #149923
Waterfowl Housing – Coop & Run Designs & Plans For Ducks, Geese, Etc.
PALLET DUCK HOUSE post #16063
Using barley straw in duck pond to prevent Algae CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: Please note this information is offered as friendly advice only and, whilst I have made every effort to ensure it is accurate, I can not be held responsible if it proves not to be useful in your case!