~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

~"But it's the medicine cat code..." Ashstripe muttered weakly, before returning Nettlepaw's nuzzle and letting her legs give way to a sloppy sit that collapsed into an impromptu sleeping posture. "I feel terrible for keeping you awake. I'll just take a short nap, a short...nap.."~
Nettlepaw smiled softly before tucking some moss under her mentor's head before curling up in her own nest, To only be plunged into complete blackness."STARCLAN COME TO ME!!!!!"

Nettlepaw smiled softly before tucking some moss under her mentor's head before curling up in her own nest, To only be plunged into complete blackness."STARCLAN COME TO ME!!!!!"
(Cannot. Stop. RAOTFLMTO :lau)
~Ashstripe twitched and threw a ball of moss over her eyes, tormented enough that even sleep stayed away. Threatening her thoughts unless they evacuated her mind right now, Ashstripe finally felt a tiny claw of drowsiness poke her until it crescended into a full wave of irresistible sleep. Smiling blissfully, Ashstripe let herself tumble off the edge of the waking world and plummet into the wonderful, innocent chasm of unconsciousness.
Unfortunately, seeming mere heartbeats after she closed her eyes, Ashstripe found herself in a starry expanse of meadow. Can't I EVER have a dreamless sleep?!?!~

(Cannot. Stop. RAOTFLMTO :lau)
~Ashstripe twitched and threw a ball of moss over her eyes, tormented enough that even sleep stayed away. Threatening her thoughts unless they evacuated her mind right now, Ashstripe finally felt a tiny claw of drowsiness poke her until it crescended into a full wave of irresistible sleep. Smiling blissfully, Ashstripe let herself tumble off the edge of the waking world and plummet into the wonderful, innocent chasm of unconsciousness.
Unfortunately, seeming mere heartbeats after she closed her eyes, Ashstripe found herself in a starry expanse of meadow. Can't I EVER have a dreamless sleep?!?!~
Nettlepaw almost swam in darkness, and blinked her eyes.She woke up, in a moonlit starry meadow:)lau)And looked around.She saw her mentor,"Ummm, Alright.I'm in a dream, I think it's StarClan, My Mentors here and there are no StarClan cats,"She meowed,"Very weird."She trotted toward her mentor,"Ashstripe...Where are they all?"

Nettlepaw almost swam in darkness, and blinked her eyes.She woke up, in a moonlit starry meadow:)lau)And looked around.She saw her mentor,"Ummm, Alright.I'm in a dream, I think it's StarClan, My Mentors here and there are no StarClan cats,"She meowed,"Very weird."She trotted toward her mentor,"Ashstripe...Where are they all?"
~Ashstripe shook out her pelt and gave a mew of consternated greeting. "I don't know, Nettlepaw." Her tail lashed in wary confusion as she pivoted to let her gaze sweep the ominously empty clearing. She let out a long sigh and shrugged. "Actually, I like not being perturbed with some prophecy or anoth-" Her voice cut off as a pawstep sounded behind them.~

~Ashstripe shook out her pelt and gave a mew of consternated greeting. "I don't know, Nettlepaw." Her tail lashed in wary confusion as she pivoted to let her gaze sweep the ominously empty clearing. She let out a long sigh and shrugged. "Actually, I like not being perturbed with some prophecy or anoth-" Her voice cut off as a pawstep sounded behind them.~
Nettlepaw whipped around, Staring into complete stars, Till she saw a faint light gray cat, running towards them.It hit her like a pile of rocks."Lilypaw!"She yowled.

~
(Mine Aswell break both of there hearts, Right?)

Lilypaw raced towards Nettlepaw and Ashstripe, her breath coming in shallow gasps."I can't stay!StarClan is in trouble, I need-"She was cut off by faint shrieking.

Nettlepaw whipped around, Staring into complete stars, Till she saw a faint light gray cat, running towards them.It hit her like a pile of rocks."Lilypaw!"She yowled.

~
(Mine Aswell break both of there hearts, Right?)

Lilypaw raced towards Nettlepaw and Ashstripe, her breath coming in shallow gasps."I can't stay!StarClan is in trouble, I need-"She was cut off by faint shrieking.
~Ashstripe rushed past Lilypaw and perked her ears, head swiveling wildly around the dark forest that encircled the edges of the clearing. "That sounded like my mother," she realized slowly and spun to face the exhausted Lilypaw. "Lilypaw, is this the whole reason for the prophecy?" Another war shriek erupted from a cat unseen. "What's happening?!"~

~Ashstripe rushed past Lilypaw and perked her ears, head swiveling wildly around the dark forest that encircled the edges of the clearing. "That sounded like my mother," she realized slowly and spun to face the exhausted Lilypaw. "Lilypaw, is this the whole reason for the prophecy?" Another war shriek erupted from a cat unseen. "What's happening?!"~
Lilypaw's eyes flicked wild with terror,"I can't tell you!StarClan is n danger, It may affect the Clans!"She yowled.Another screech sounded,"Silverclaw!"She yowled.She raced away, and flicked her head over her shoulder,"When you see Crowpaw, TELL HIM I MISS HIMMM!"She shrieked before vanishing."Fernspot!Cloverfur! I'm coming!"

~

Nettlepaw watched the SheCat race away,"No Lilypaw wait!Please...Please wait...No..."She stared after her."Cloverfur?"She murmured,"M-my mother!"She yowled."Nettlepaw!Nettlepaw wake up!"She felt someone shake her awake and she blinked open her eyes and saw Sagepaw.

~

"Nettlepaw!Is everything alright?!You where trashing around like a half dead mouse!"Sagepaw exclaimed.

Back
Top Bottom