~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

(Wait don't you mean White, Wing, and...Dark?)

Canopypaw snickered slightly at the panting Ravenpaw "Hey Ravenpaw, I don't need to much more cobwebs but you and Nightflower can help collect it faster since I can't move to fast up here"
(White, Wing and Dark are In Cloud.There mother is Golden, Wolf, Silver and Bright are in River, there parents are Reed and Amber.)
Ravenpaw nodded, and looked around, there was a large spider web clinging between a tree and a bush, She darted forward, and wrapped it around her paw.

~

Nightflower purred and jumped onto the tree, climbing up to the top, She looked around.A bird flew over her head, and screamed at her."Shut up, stupid bird!"She called.

(White, Wing and Dark are In Cloud.There mother is Golden, Wolf, Silver and Bright are in River, there parents are Reed and Amber.)
Ravenpaw nodded, and looked around, there was a large spider web clinging between a tree and a bush, She darted forward, and wrapped it around her paw.

~

Nightflower purred and jumped onto the tree, climbing up to the top, She looked around.A bird flew over her head, and screamed at her."Shut up, stupid bird!"She called.

(Mk, I was talking about Golden's kits)

Canopypaw kept walking along the branch she was already on, she watched where she carefully placed her good front paw and her bad one so she didn't slip

(Ahhh...you can have her in camp, I have a Shadetalon, Lightpaw, Frozenblood, and Sunstar there as of right now)

(K kewl)

Gingerblaze stood up from where she was sunning herself and swiped her tounge around her jaws. She yawned and shook out her pelt, then hopped over to where Sunstar was sitting. "Do you want me to take out a hunting patrol?" She meowed.

(Mk, I was talking about Golden's kits)

Canopypaw kept walking along the branch she was already on, she watched where she carefully placed her good front paw and her bad one so she didn't slip
Nightflower backed down the tree, and saw a cobweb hanging from the branch.She reached her paw up and grabbed it."We should head back to camp, Whitekit, Wingkit and Firekir(it's Fire, not dark ops...)'s Ceramony is today, I'm pretty sure."She meowed, climbed down to Canopypaw.

(K kewl)

Gingerblaze stood up from where she was sunning herself and swiped her tounge around her jaws. She yawned and shook out her pelt, then hopped over to where Sunstar was sitting. "Do you want me to take out a hunting patrol?" She meowed.

Sunstar flicked his ear in acknowledgement "I don't think it's necessary, we have plenty of prey and I well be holding the kit's ceremony soon once every cat is here"

Nightflower backed down the tree, and saw a cobweb hanging from the branch.She reached her paw up and grabbed it."We should head back to camp, Whitekit, Wingkit and Firekir(it's Fire, not dark ops...)'s Ceramony is today, I'm pretty sure."She meowed, climbed down to Canopypaw.

Canopypaw nods her agreement "Yep, we should hurry back, we wouldn't want to miss it" she turns around carefully before going into a steady jog along the branch

Sunstar flicked his ear in acknowledgement "I don't think it's necessary, we have plenty of prey and I well be holding the kit's ceremony soon once every cat is here"

Canopypaw nods her agreement "Yep, we should hurry back, we wouldn't want to miss it" she turns around carefully before going into a steady jog along the branch
Ravenpaw jumped onto the lowest branch, careful to not rip up the cobwebs.She jogged into camp.

~

Nightflower followed them and pushed into camp.She slid the cobwebs off her paws and took the wad in her jaws and set it inside the medicine cats den.

(I posted and then realized that there was the ceremony soon. :rolleyes: )

Gingerblaze nodded and sat down, wrapping her tail neatly around her white paws. "Do you know who will mentor the kits yet?" She meowed curiously.

Ravenpaw jumped onto the lowest branch, careful to not rip up the cobwebs.She jogged into camp.

~

Nightflower followed them and pushed into camp.She slid the cobwebs off her paws and took the wad in her jaws and set it inside the medicine cats den.

(Ohhh snap, who are their mentors going to be...Shadetalon is open to be a mentor and maybe Gingerblaze and Nightflower can take one?)

Canopypaw sets down the cobwebs she gathered in the spot they belong before quickly moving out of the den again.

~

(Has to edit for Peeperz)

Sunstar nods "I have ideas on who I'm going to pick" he replies to Gingerblaze before he noticed the she-cats come into camp and he cleared his throat, preparing to start the ceremony

(XD sure, that'd be cool :D)
"I see" the rust-red shecat meowed, watching a flock of ducks fly towards Bird-foot lake.

(Ohhh snap, who are their mentors going to be...Shadetalon is open to be a mentor and maybe Gingerblaze and Nightflower can take one?)

Canopypaw sets down the cobwebs she gathered in the spot they belong before quickly moving out of the den again.

~

(Has to edit for Peeperz)

Sunstar nods "I have ideas on who I'm going to pick" he replies to Gingerblaze before he noticed the she-cats come into camp and he cleared his throat, preparing to start the ceremony
(Sure :p)
Nightflower darted up to the High Branch and quickly groomed her pelt.

~

Goldentail gave her kits a few last quick licks.

~

Ravenpaw sat down next to Canopykit.

Back
Top Bottom