~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

(Sure :p)
Nightflower darted up to the High Branch and quickly groomed her pelt.

~

Goldentail gave her kits a few last quick licks.

~

Ravenpaw sat down next to Canopykit.

Sunstar glanced around camp quickly and called out loudly to his clan "All cats old enough to climb, gather around High Branch to hear me speak" he watched as the rest of the clan gathered "Today three kits have reached the age of 6 moons. Wingkit, Whitekit, and Firekit please climb up High Branch for your Apprentice ceremony"

Sunstar glanced around camp quickly and called out loudly to his clan "All cats old enough to climb, gather around High Branch to hear me speak" he watched as the rest of the clan gathered "Today three kits have reached the age of 6 moons. Wingkit, Whitekit, and Firekit please climb up High Branch for your Apprentice ceremony"
Gingerblaze llstood up and moved closer to the growing crowd of cats.

Firekit squeaked and climbed up the branch.

~

Whitekit tried climbing the branch, but slid, She was boosted up, and looked behind her,"Thanks Ravenpaw!"She squeaked.

~

Ravenpaw grabbed Wingkit's scruff and hosted him up,"Anytime,"She whispered and darted back to the crowd.

Lilypaw's eyes flicked wild with terror,"I can't tell you!StarClan is n danger, It may affect the Clans!"She yowled.Another screech sounded,"Silverclaw!"She yowled.She raced away, and flicked her head over her shoulder,"When you see Crowpaw, TELL HIM I MISS HIMMM!"She shrieked before vanishing."Fernspot!Cloverfur! I'm coming!"

~

Nettlepaw watched the SheCat race away,"No Lilypaw wait!Please...Please wait...No..."She stared after her."Cloverfur?"She murmured,"M-my mother!"She yowled."Nettlepaw!Nettlepaw wake up!"She felt someone shake her awake and she blinked open her eyes and saw Sagepaw.

~

"Nettlepaw!Is everything alright?!You where trashing around like a half dead mouse!"Sagepaw exclaimed.
@HeavensHens88 Could you possibly Mayyybbeeee........

Lilypaw's eyes flicked wild with terror,"I can't tell you!StarClan is n danger, It may affect the Clans!"She yowled.Another screech sounded,"Silverclaw!"She yowled.She raced away, and flicked her head over her shoulder,"When you see Crowpaw, TELL HIM I MISS HIMMM!"She shrieked before vanishing."Fernspot!Cloverfur! I'm coming!"

~

Nettlepaw watched the SheCat race away,"No Lilypaw wait!Please...Please wait...No..."She stared after her."Cloverfur?"She murmured,"M-my mother!"She yowled."Nettlepaw!Nettlepaw wake up!"She felt someone shake her awake and she blinked open her eyes and saw Sagepaw.

~

"Nettlepaw!Is everything alright?!You where trashing around like a half dead mouse!"Sagepaw exclaimed.
~Ashstripe's tensed, fully prepared to bolt after Lilypaw. But her tendons froze up as those engulfed in rushing ice and the entire scene simply dissipated to a suffocating darkness. Only the battle shrieks remained, piercing the air like elite claws. Even Nettlepaw had vanished. "Um, hello?" Ashstripe's eyes flicked around her wildly, fear beginning to rake its claws down her fur. "Can I wake up now?"~

~Ashstripe's tensed, fully prepared to bolt after Lilypaw. But her tendons froze up as those engulfed in rushing ice and the entire scene simply dissipated to a suffocating darkness. Only the battle shrieks remained, piercing the air like elite claws. Even Nettlepaw had vanished. "Um, hello?" Ashstripe's eyes flicked around her wildly, fear beginning to rake its claws down her fur. "Can I wake up now?"~
"Sagepaw!"Nettlepaw lept Stright out of the nest.She looked over, Ashstripe was twitching and mumbling."Ashstripe?"She prodded her mentor with one white paw."Ashstripe, Wake up,"She meowed.

~

Sagepaw raised a eye and stared at the two shecats,"Ok...., Im going to find Blackwind,"She meowed, trotting out of the den.

Back
Top Bottom