~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

(Keel)

Nightflower lept into the tree, digging her claws deep into the bark.She slithered up the tree like a squrrel.

Sunstar sat on High Branch, tensions in the clan seem to be high so he was watching his clan mates closely to make sure arguments didn't break out.

~

Canopypaw was out of camp by herself, it was definitely a bad idea considering no cat was supposed to be out by themselves but she didn't really have a say because Cloudfur practically shoved her out of camp to get cobwebs

Sunstar sat on High Branch, tensions in the clan seem to be high so he was watching his clan mates closely to make sure arguments didn't break out.

~

Canopypaw was out of camp by herself, it was definitely a bad idea considering no cat was supposed to be out by themselves but she didn't really have a say because Cloudfur practically shoved her out of camp to get cobwebs
Ravenpaw padded out of the apprentices den, and passed by Goldentail, She growled,"Stay away from me,"She snapped as she trotted into the Medicine cat den."Canopypaw?"She meowed,"Shes outside of camp,"Cloudfur snarled.Ravenpaw flicked her tail and bounded out of camp.

~

Nightflower slithered up and saw a squrrel.She crouched down, and swiped out a paw, killing it.She jumped down from the tree, and trotted to camp,"Oh hi, Canopypaw!"She meowed,"What are you doing?"

Ravenpaw padded out of the apprentices den, and passed by Goldentail, She growled,"Stay away from me,"She snapped as she trotted into the Medicine cat den."Canopypaw?"She meowed,"Shes outside of camp,"Cloudfur snarled.Ravenpaw flicked her tail and bounded out of camp.

~

Nightflower slithered up and saw a squrrel.She crouched down, and swiped out a paw, killing it.She jumped down from the tree, and trotted to camp,"Oh hi, Canopypaw!"She meowed,"What are you doing?"

(Oh snap, I just remembered that you have Cloudclan kits that really need their Apprentice ceremony, once Night, Canopy, and Raven get back we can do the ceremony if you like)

Canopypaw stumbled a bit at the sudden appearance of Nightflower but her claws held fast into the tree bark "Cloudfur sent me out to collect cob webs, I am searching for the last bit I need" she explained simply

(Oh snap, I just remembered that you have Cloudclan kits that really need their Apprentice ceremony, once Night, Canopy, and Raven get back we can do the ceremony if you like)

Canopypaw stumbled a bit at the sudden appearance of Nightflower but her claws held fast into the tree bark "Cloudfur sent me out to collect cob webs, I am searching for the last bit I need" she explained simply
(Oh yeah :p Wolf, Silver and Bright are way overdue to)
Nightflower set down her squrrel,"I'll help you,"She meowed.She looked up when she heard a thudding of paws."Oh, hi Ravenpaw!"she mewed.

~

Ravenpaw panted, not used to running on the ground,"Why didn't I take the easier route!"She breathed,"Hi...Nightflower.....Hi....Canopypaw.Cloudfur....said you where out here.Need...Yelp?"

(Oh yeah :p Wolf, Silver and Bright are way overdue to)
Nightflower set down her squrrel,"I'll help you,"She meowed.She looked up when she heard a thudding of paws."Oh, hi Ravenpaw!"she mewed.

~

Ravenpaw panted, not used to running on the ground,"Why didn't I take the easier route!"She breathed,"Hi...Nightflower.....Hi....Canopypaw.Cloudfur....said you where out here.Need...Yelp?"

(Wait don't you mean White, Wing, and...Dark?)

Canopypaw snickered slightly at the panting Ravenpaw "Hey Ravenpaw, I don't need to much more cobwebs but you and Nightflower can help collect it faster since I can't move to fast up here"

Back
Top Bottom