~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp)

~The desperate light of fear flamed in Ashstripe's eyes, stoked by the pain of the unknown. "I don't know!" she hissed, her eyes narrowing suddenly. She reared up and scored her claws along the cave wall. "I DON'T KNOW!!!" Wincing as a sudden pain lanced though her side, Ashstripe dropped back to the floor, mollified and whimpering. "We must know.... I must know..."~
(Crazy pregnant she-cat alert. XD
Hawkclaw: I'm so blissfully unaware that I've sired a little of forbidden kits, skippidy do da. :lau)

~Blackwind grinned back at her, then suddenly became aware at how forward he was being and dropped his muzzle, tail twitching in heated embarrassment.~
Nettlepaw reared back in shock, Her claws unsheathed.She watched her mentor as she curled into a ball on the ground.Nettlepaw crept forward quietly, and nuzzled her mentor.she curled her tail around the SheCat, and murmured softly,"Calm down, Ashstripe.Your going to hurt yourself,"She murmured, shaking, she reached out,a paw and rested it on Ashstripe's,"Whatever is going on, No matter how far apart we may become, We will find a way,"She meowed."Somehow,"

~

Sagepaw flattened her ears Aganst her head, The awkward silence was...Awkward.She looked up at Blackwind and smiled(Oh shut up and say it, Sagepaw :lau)"I-I like you, Blackwind,"She murmured.She realized what she just said, and stared horrified.I'm only a apprentice!

(Yup, Hawkclaw doesn't care, and Ashstripe doesn't even have the courage to tell him :lau)

Nettlepaw reared back in shock, Her claws unsheathed.She watched her mentor as she curled into a ball on the ground.Nettlepaw crept forward quietly, and nuzzled her mentor.she curled her tail around the SheCat, and murmured softly,"Calm down, Ashstripe.Your going to hurt yourself,"She murmured, shaking, she reached out,a paw and rested it on Ashstripe's,"Whatever is going on, No matter how far apart we may become, We will find a way,"She meowed."Somehow,"

~

Sagepaw flattened her ears Aganst her head, The awkward silence was...Awkward.She looked up at Blackwind and smiled(Oh shut up and say it, Sagepaw :lau)"I-I like you, Blackwind,"She murmured.She realized what she just said, and stared horrified.I'm only a apprentice!

(Yup, Hawkclaw doesn't care, and Ashstripe doesn't even have the courage to tell him :lau)
~Ashstripe twitched at Nettlepaw's touch, but said nothing for an inexorable time. Realizations were swirling through like an unbearable hurricane, and her head was bordering an excruciating headache. "Nettlepaw," she murmured finally, placing a paw on her own belly. Her eyes flared in disbelief at its palpable enlargement and her own neglect to inform the most important cat. "Have I told Hawkclaw that I'm....."~

~Blackwind's fur heated up as though engulfed in flames. Well, then, it seems I have managed to make a situation 100% awkward. His heart leapt at her confession, and an uncontrollable purr surged out of his throat. "I like you too, Sagepaw," he muttered quickly, looking at his paws in shame. This feels wrong on so many levels- number one being she's an apprentice. "I've liked you more than just a mere friend ever since we were kits. And then when you left..." Blackwind was abruptly bowled over by mortification by what he had just said.
To an apprentice.
"And, yeah, I'm gonna shut up now..."~

~Ashstripe twitched at Nettlepaw's touch, but said nothing for an inexorable time. Realizations were swirling through like an unbearable hurricane, and her head was bordering an excruciating headache. "Nettlepaw," she murmured finally, placing a paw on her own belly. Her eyes flared in disbelief at its palpable enlargement and her own neglect to inform the most important cat. "Have I told Hawkclaw that I'm....."~

~Blackwind's fur heated up as though engulfed in flames. Well, then, it seems I have managed to make a situation 100% awkward. His heart leapt at her confession, and an uncontrollable purr surged out of his throat. "I like you too, Sagepaw," he muttered quickly, looking at his paws in shame. This feels wrong on so many levels- number one being she's an apprentice. "I've liked you more than just a mere friend ever since we were kits. And then when you left..."~
Nettlepaw star at the ground,"N-No, Ashstripe.No you have not,"She murmured softly,"I-do you want me to get him, or..."

~

Sagepaw felt butterflies in her stomach,"I don't know why I left, Blackwind,"She murmured."I knew you liked me when we where kits, and to be honest, I never really liked you.But now...Things are diffrent,"She meowed.

(How do you always quote me before I edit my posts.... :lol: )
Nettlepaw star at the ground,"N-No, Ashstripe.No you have not,"She murmured softly,"I-do you want me to get him, or..."

~

Sagepaw felt butterflies in her stomach,"I don't know why I left, Blackwind,"She murmured."I knew you liked me when we where kits, and to be honest, I never really liked you.But now...Things are diffrent,"She meowed.
~Guilt burned in her gut. She didn't want the father of her kits to find out by noticing her bulge. "Yes," she murmured abruptly, suddenly urgent. She sat up, and ran a paw across her ears, unsuccessfully covering anxiety.~

~Blackwind backed away, his tail tucked in embarrassment. "I was a haughty recluse back then," he murmured, ears twitching. "I look back and laugh at the kithood that I wasted with my arrogant silence." His head dropped even lower. "I was so happy the day you returned Sagepaw." He lifted his head, yellow eyes burning with a hope nearly extinguished by shame. "And when you nearly died, my heart shattered." More awkward silence ensued, and Blackwind backed away again. "Yeah, I'm gonna shut up now..."~

(How do you always quote me before I edit my posts.... :lol: )

~Guilt burned in her gut. She didn't want the father of her kits to find out by noticing her bulge. "Yes," she murmured abruptly, suddenly urgent. She sat up, and ran a paw across her ears, unsuccessfully covering anxiety.~

~Blackwind backed away, his tail tucked in embarrassment. "I was a haughty recluse back then," he murmured, ears twitching. "I look back and laugh at the kithood that I wasted with my arrogant silence." His head dropped even lower. "I was so happy the day you returned Sagepaw." He lifted his head, yellow eyes burning with a hope nearly extinguished by shame. "And when you nearly died, my heart shattered." More awkward silence ensued, and Blackwind backed away again. "Yeah, I'm gonna shut up now..."~
Nettlepaw licked her mentor's cheek and ran out of the den.She passed by Sagepaw and Blackwind and wrinkled her nose.Ignoring them, she searched the camp for Hawkclaw.She spotted him, and ran up to him,"Hawkclaw?Ashstripe wants, erm, speak to you,"She meowed.

~

Sagepaw giggled softly,"But, Blackwind.If I wasn't almost killed, would I have ended likening you like I do know?"she said softly,"Maybe if that fire hadent of happened, if that tree hadent fallen, I wouldn't have liked you."She went on,"things happen, even if you regret doing it, It turns out right in the end,"

Nightflower smiled and touched her nose to Whitepaw's.She heard a low growling, and turned, Only not to her SUPRISE to see Goldentail and Cloudfur.

~

Firepaw squealed with joy and touched her nose to Ingerblaze's.She stretched on her tipt Toes to reach her.

~

Wingpaw jumped in a circle, almost falling off the branch.Without even thinking of touching his mentors nose, he darted down the tree and ran up to Canopypaw,"I'm so glad we can share a den now!The nursery has been so quiet without Ravenpaw's snoring!"

~

Goldentail growled, When she heard Whiteoaw was being trained by Nightflower,"WHITEPAW!WHITEPAW!FIREPAW!FIREPAW!WINGPAW!WINGPAW!"she yowled.

~

"WINGPAW!Wingpaw!Wingpaw!Firepaw!Firepaw!Firepaw!Whitepaw!Whitepaw!Whitwpaw!"Ravenpaw lifted her head to the sky and yowled with all her might.She couldn't help but bristle when she could hear her foster mother and the good-turned-bad Medicinemcat muttering and growling at Nightflower.She pinned herself to the ground, and resisted the urge to leap up and snap at them.She turned when she heard Wingpaw,"HEY!I don't snore HTHAT loud!"

(Knowing Sunstar, he probably made Nightflower a mentor to Whitepaw to mess with Goldentail on some level XD)

Sunstar let the cats finish up their cheering and chanting before he called out one more thing "May the celebration and welcoming of these new apprentices begin!" Sunstar than leaped down the High Branch to join his clan mates.

~

Shadetalon let out a quiet amused chuckle as Wingpaw ran off before they touched noses, he jumped down High Branch to talk to the wave of cats now celebrating the apprenticeship of Wingpaw, Whitepaw, and Firepaw.

~

Canopypaw giggles at Wingpaw's excitement and comment on Ravenpaw "I know, this will be great but trust me you won't be missing Ravenpaw's snoring once you try to sleep tonight" she joked as she playfully swiped at Ravenpaw's ear tip.

~

Lightpaw made her way towards her brother, although she was jealous that he was able to become a warrior and now a mentor before she even was allowed to end her apprenticeship, she would at least congratulate him.

FROSTFROSTFROSTFROSTFROST!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesss:

I know, I'm finally back!!!! And it seems so are you so YAY!!!!!

~The desperate light of fear flamed in Ashstripe's eyes, stoked by the pain of the unknown. "I don't know!" she hissed, her eyes narrowing suddenly. She reared up and scored her claws along the cave wall. "I DON'T KNOW!!!" Wincing as a sudden pain lanced though her side, Ashstripe dropped back to the floor, mollified and whimpering. "We must know.... I must know..."~
(Crazy pregnant she-cat alert. XD
Hawkclaw: I'm so blissfully unaware that I've sired a little of forbidden kits, skippidy do da. :lau)

~Blackwind grinned back at her, then suddenly became aware at how forward he was being and dropped his muzzle, tail twitching in heated embarrassment. "I wish he was here too," Blackwind murmured, tail draping across her paw in a vague gesture of comfort. "He'll be back soon," Blackwind added, straightening up and feigning complete confidence with the sure words that weren't anything of the doubts that swirled in his mind.~

(XD I just had to quote this because Hawkclaw is just so unaware of the drama about to be dumped on him)

(Knowing Sunstar, he probably made Nightflower a mentor to Whitepaw to mess with Goldentail on some level XD)

Sunstar let the cats finish up their cheering and chanting before he called out one more thing "May the celebration and welcoming of these new apprentices begin!" Sunstar than leaped down the High Branch to join his clan mates.

~

Shadetalon let out a quiet amused chuckle as Wingpaw ran off before they touched noses, he jumped down High Branch to talk to the wave of cats now celebrating the apprenticeship of Wingpaw, Whitepaw, and Firepaw.

~

Canopypaw giggles at Wingpaw's excitement and comment on Ravenpaw "I know, this will be great but trust me you won't be missing Ravenpaw's snoring once you try to sleep tonight" she joked as she playfully swiped at Ravenpaw's ear tip.

~

Lightpaw made her way towards her brother, although she was jealous that he was able to become a warrior and now a mentor before she even was allowed to end her apprenticeship, she would at least congratulate him.

I know, I'm finally back!!!! And it seems so are you so YAY!!!!!

(XD I just had to quote this because Hawkclaw is just so unaware of the drama about to be dumped on him)
Wing paw giggled at Canopypaw and Ravenpaw.

~

Ravenpaw leaned back with a fake shocked face,"S your going to play that game, are you?"Se taunted playfully, and swiped back at her.

~

Nightflower jumped down, And stalked by Goldentail,"Your daughter is now my apprentice.I guess you just have to accept me, don't you?"She couldn't help herself, Bit what happened next shocked her.Goldentail growled and ran of to Sunstar.

~

Goldentail growled and raised her tail high and ran of towards Sunstar.She stalked up to him bristling,"I don't want that Tribeblood Mouse-Brian Training my daughter!"She snarled.

Wing paw giggled at Canopypaw and Ravenpaw.

~

Ravenpaw leaned back with a fake shocked face,"S your going to play that game, are you?"Se taunted playfully, and swiped back at her.

~

Nightflower jumped down, And stalked by Goldentail,"Your daughter is now my apprentice.I guess you just have to accept me, don't you?"She couldn't help herself, Bit what happened next shocked her.Goldentail growled and ran of to Sunstar.

~

Goldentail growled and raised her tail high and ran of towards Sunstar.She stalked up to him bristling,"I don't want that Tribeblood Mouse-Brian Training my daughter!"She snarled.

Canopypaw balances herself before she attempts to bat lightly at Ravenpaw's ears with her good front paw

~

Sunstar stares blankly at Goldentail "What's done is done, I can't change her mentor because you have a problem with it also it would be wise of you to respect your deputy" he states firmly

Canopypaw balances herself before she attempts to bat lightly at Ravenpaw's ears with her good front paw

~

Sunstar stares blankly at Goldentail "What's done is done, I can't change her mentor because you have a problem with it also it would be wise of you to respect your deputy" he states firmly
Ravenpaw's green eyes glittered as she struck out another front paw.

~

"I would like her mentor to be changed,"Goldentail narrowed her eyes angerly.

Back
Top Bottom