"I find it incredibly cute that you actually care about my terribly unlovable daughter," Ash clipped teasingly. "Head's up, he's going to kill you when he wakes up, so I'd advise that you get to properly hating her."
"I...no...I um...I just...she...um...." Wolfram stammered uselessly, eyes wide. "I care about everyone! And she's not unlovable, you just gotta make sure to not make her mad, she punches pretty hard. Anyway, um, ok. He tried to kill me last night because I was talking to her. He's scary."

"I...no...I um...I just...she...um...." Wolfram stammered uselessly, eyes wide. "I care about everyone! And she's not unlovable, you just gotta make sure to not make her mad, she punches pretty hard. Anyway, um, ok. He tried to kill me last night because I was talking to her. He's scary."
"'He's scary' is hilarious, since he's usually a big teddy bear." Lachlan snickered.

"'He's scary' is hilarious, since he's usually a big teddy bear." Lachlan snickered.
"Lach, he tried to kill me, literally." Wolfram muttered.
Lily came up to them, eyes wide. "Alright, can someone tell me what is going on?" She asked, pressing against Wolfram.
Wolfram winced, noticing she was trembling, from fear or cold, though? I really hate her....why should I care if she is cold or not... "Um, if I told you, you would freak out, I think." He replied.[/I]

Last edited:
Frosty craned his neck up to try and get a better look. His eyes widened as he beheld the Multitude base.

(I'm DYING XDXDXD)

Peter surveyed the park and his eyes fell on a black van, some distance away, and a bunch of people... stabbing each other. That's just great. We're all going to frickin' jail!

(*Peter has existential crisis*)

Toby glanced at Frosty. "Are you going to wait in the car? I don't know what we could find in there, but you probably won't want to see it…" He said softly. He grabbed the gun and climbed into the back of the van, grabbing some more ammo. He jumped out of the car and walked up to the door, glancing back at Frosty as he got there.

Toby glanced at Frosty. "Are you going to wait in the car? I don't know what we could find in there, but you probably won't want to see it…" He said softly. He grabbed the gun and climbed into the back of the van, grabbing some more ammo. He jumped out of the car and walked up to the door, glancing back at Frosty as he got there.
"Hey, just because I look like a chicken, doesn't mean I am a chicken." Frosty said, "Actually, that came out wrong. I mean, I'm not a cowar- you know what I mean!"

"Hey, just because I look like a chicken, doesn't mean I am a chicken." Frosty said, "Actually, that came out wrong. I mean, I'm not a cowar- you know what I mean!"

"Woah, easy, I didn't mean to offend you. All I'm saying is that some of your coworkers might not have made it, and that's something you might not want to see." Toby said.

"I dunno, Frosty can handle a lot of things," Indigo admitted.

Toby shrugged, even though Indigo couldn't see him. "If he thinks he can handle seeing his dead coworkers, then that's totally fine. He's the one that's going to get mentally scarred, not me." He said, entering the building.

“I’m sure Mom would be down to do anything to help avenge Tayn’s death.” Brisa replied absentmindedly, distracted by Lily’s arrival. So that’s the girl who hurt Wolfram. She thought, studying her, amazed that she had the gall to turn up and pretend that nothing had happened, that it was a misunderstanding. Giving Lily a small, uncertain glare, she turned to Maryella, recognizing her from earlier. At the siren’s words worry crossed her features, her hand going unconsciously to her pocket and her mind to the kind older man who had given them the key. “How long ago did they-” she trailed off at the sight of Aunt Misty... eating a finger? She paled, feeling nauseous, and turned away, the sound of Finlay gagging somewhere behind her in no way helpful. They are SO lucky that the park is empty. They definitely aren’t providing much evidence for the “Inhumans are harmless” thing!

"I find it incredibly cute that you actually care about my terribly unlovable daughter," Ash clipped teasingly. "Head's up, my husband would kill you if he heard that, so I'd advise that you get to properly hating her."

"Lach, he tried to kill me, literally." Wolfram muttered.
Lily came up to them, eyes wide. "Alright, can someone tell me what is going on?" She asked, pressing against Wolfram.
Wolfram winced, noticing she was trembling, from fear or cold, though? I really hate her....why should I care if she is cold or not... "Um, if I told you, you would freak out, I think." He replied.[/I]
"Just a considerate FYI, you'd still do good to avoid her," Ash reiterated with a noncommittal shrug.
But when Lily approached Wolfram and plastered herself to him, Ash suddenly felt that she'd seriously messed up with her attraction hypothesis and became accordingly awkward. "....annnnnnd since it seems you're already involved elsewhere, it doesn't seem that will be too much of an issue."

Connor, having shifted at some point, mutely wove his way around the group. His claws obnoxiously clicked on the pavement, an infuriating interference to his constant auditory scanning. Still, he'd rather remain in this safely keen form than return to his relatively ineffectual human state.
He wasn't liking that no one seemed ready to clear the area after such a confrontation. Surely the spontaneous ruin of an entire vehicle and its occupants would soon attract unwanted police attention.
The last thing we need is the useless law getting involved.

"Just a considerate FYI, you'd still do good to avoid her," Ash reiterated with a noncommittal shrug.
But when Lily approached Wolfram and plastered herself to him, Ash suddenly felt that she'd seriously messed up with her attraction hypothesis and became accordingly awkward. "....annnnnnd since it seems you're already involved elsewhere, it doesn't seem that will be too much of an issue."

Connor, having shifted at some point, mutely wove his way around the group. His claws obnoxiously clicked on the pavement, an infuriating interference to his constant auditory scanning. Still, he'd rather remain in this safely keen form than return to his relatively ineffectual human state.
He wasn't liking that no one seemed ready to clear the area after such a confrontation. Surely the spontaneous ruin of an entire vehicle and its occupants would soon attract unwanted police attention.
The last thing we need is the useless law getting involved.
As Lily cuddled against him, trembling from cold, Wolfram grew increasingly uncomfortable, and when Ash spoke, it became increasingly worse. He glanced at Ash, shaking his head violently. "No...no...uh...we aren't together...anymore..." He winced at the tremble in his voice, and how idiotic he sounded.
"What ever do you mean, Wolfy?" Lily cooed, looking up at him innocently. "Of course we are together."
Kill me now... He hate how innocent Lily sounded. How innocent she looked. Like she truly believed her words. He hissed softly, prying Lily from his side, forcing her away from him. "No, we are not." He snarled, his voice much harsher and colder then he intended. "Not after what you did."
He didn't want to argue with her in front of Ash. Actually, scratch that, he didn't want to argue at all.
His eyes, previously a dull shade of blue-gray, where now back to their regular blue, but ten times colder as he shot a glare in Lily's direction, before turning away from her and Ash, and promptly walking away, a air of exasperation and coldness about him.

Back
Top Bottom