"Same here. Now, where's Bleddyn? Please tell me she's safe before I have a literal panic attack." Wolfram muttered.
"I find it incredibly cute that you actually care about my terribly unlovable daughter," Ash clipped teasingly. "Head's up, my husband would kill you if he heard that, so I'd advise that you get to properly hating her."

Last edited:
"Thank you so much, Ash! I am in debt to you." Finlay gasped, still gagging at random moments.
"Yeah, thanks for being brave," Sherri said.
I do not care. I asked everyone to please stop posting random stuff and get back to Roleplaying, so please do as I say.
From this point on no more OOC.
Thank you.
(*sigh*
I don't belong here, thread police
*hides*)

Last edited:
Indigo nodded before realizing he couldn't see her. "Rodger that," she muttered. She felt the attraction to the group, safety and numbers. But they would deny her anyways. So she stood by, waiting impatiently for the confirmation of the Multitude's safety.
Toby was silent as they drove up the road. Eventually he spotted a familiar building, guarded by a gate. "Okay. We're here." He said quietly.
(Are the Pure still there?)
Frosty craned his neck up to try and get a better look. His eyes widened as he beheld the Multitude base.
"I know how to get rid of Child." River declared, to be quickly reprimanded by Finlay that she couldn't simply kill Wolfram's ex-girlfriend.
"Thank God, I am not stabbing another person in their eyes." Lachlan sighed, eyeing Wolfram. "We need to lure the van away and then get the key, quick. They could be waiting for reinforcements."
"I'll tell you what's going on. It's that I mean it when I said I'm going to kill you if you don't leave. Ya know, I ate my substitute teacher, so I recommend you listen." Jessi said.
"stabbing someone in the eye would be so easy though." Misty sighed
Ash stared at them all through heavily lidded eyes and smacked her husband clear across the face when he nodded faster.
"Everyone, shut up. We are not freezing anyone to death, stabbing any eyes, biting any arteries, or killing Lily, alright?" Wolfram growled.
"I still liked your original idea best," Connor muttered dejectedly as he furiously rubbed away the hurt that his wife's palm had inflicted. "I haven't eaten anybody since Dyn was born. Ash is too soft--"
Ash smacked him again.
"Seeing him eat someone will always haunt me."
(I'M DYING XDXDXD)
"Actually." Wolfram replied. "Lets just stab them. Because they are getting out of their van right now."
Misty immediately shot into action. She shook her kids off her shoulders and ran to the edge of the park. She shot a beam of ice at those who were already out of the car and froze their legs in place. She then froze the door with unbreakable ice before anyone else could get out. "and thats why you need to do things F A S T E R" she snarled before she walked over the those frozen by their legs, formed an ice spike in the palm of her hand and slowly pushed it into their necks, looking into their eyes as she did, crushing their windpipes.
River's eyes widened, and in a matter of seconds, she and Lachlan were rushing towards them in wolf forms, an invisible Finlay behind them.

"You gonna help, Wolf-raven-cat and... What was Aunt River calling you? Child?" Camilla teased, before rushing forward, a icy cold wind kicking up and ice daggers forming in her hands.
"Lily, stay here." Wolfram let her go, and raced after Camilla. Though he didn't have any weapons or useful powers, he still had a powerful punch. Slamming a fist against of the masks, he stunned the guy just long enough to rip the gun from his hand, and instantly shot him. "That'll teach you not to mess with us!" He yelped triumphantly, aiming the gun at another masked man.
Virio's head perked up instantly at the notice of a battle commencing. However, in the short moments before he had managed to put his phone's away in his trenchcoat's pockets and zip said pockets up, he realized the three men that had managed to get out of the door in time were already about to die. He had to admit, that ice-wielding woman was powerful. As he cloaked himself and teleported towards the car to finish off the two inside, he made a mental note of how to combat her if the time were ever to come. It seemed like an eternity fro him as he navigated the existential plane carefully to place himself perfectly in the back seat of the van, behind the two cursing men in the front, who were banging away at the ice to no avail. He shook his head in disdain as he, still invisible, extended his hands towards the back seats, before making them fade into nonexistence momentarily, until they were right inside their heart. With a deep breath, Virio did it. Their bodies fell down limp, like they always did. He looked down, remembering his foster father's words "Never kill except those that endanger the ones you love, or else it is you who become the monster." He quickly looted them for phones, finding none...the Pure were getting smarter...or, they had forgot their phones at home. The cold made him shiver almost instantly taking effect. And suddenly, it was gone, and he was outside of the van, visible, with blood dripping off his hands.
Peter surveyed the park and his eyes fell on a black van, some distance away, and a bunch of people... stabbing each other. That's just great. We're all going to frickin' jail!
"That one!" River said, pointing to a van on the other side of the parking lot. "She's in that one, with Pete and Enchanter."
(*Peter has existential crisis*)
"Unfortunately, you have to face moon-eyes over there," Indigo said, pointing at Wolfram "I'll stay in contact with Frosty." She was probably the only who called him by his real name.

The phoenix, Sherri thought, heart beating, tail shivering.
Her ears twitched toward the van, and she spotted a group of men
coming up.
She automatically assumed a fighting stance, her stature making her look funny, her ears and tail made her look like she was part of some kind of anime.
Adrenaline pumped through her veins, and she shook with fear. Still, she didn't think freezing or eating were the best methods of defense.
(Srry about my lateness, internet wasn't working today, had to catch up)
(Well, Indigo was outside in the open it for the whole phone call. I has an idea)
Indigo went back in, hands trembling as she pulled out a sleek silver gun.
'Painless death. Most likely,' Edward had told her.
(Now she was in for a lil bit)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom