•°•Fanci's Great Amazing Out of This World Chat Thread•°•

Color

• Total voters
Super name: Carl the coconut
super power: eating
super chicken: Ain't got no time for chickens, ducks all the way! Eddie the duck!
super worthless information: Im wearing socks right now
super hobbies: stepping in duck poop
Sorry, I missed this!
You know, there actually is a superhero whose power is eating. He's called the "matter eating lad" XD

✓Super Name: AbrianaMiddleEarthElvesDwarvesHobbitsYesIAmCrazyDon'tEvenAsk
✓Super Power: writing in elvish
✓Super Chickens: all 18 of the smol munches
✓Super Worthless information: dwarves have elaborately braided beards
✓Super Hobbies: loving The Hobbit, loving Middle Earth, writing in elvish, speaking in elvish, singing in elvish, singing songs from my hobbit playlist, playing songs from my hobbit playlist, looking at hobbit memes, driving everyone crazy talking about the hobbit, talking about the hobbit, ummmmm you guys get the point I'm sure.

Been here... done this before, but I wanted to to another one! Also this is dead but I doughnut care.

✓Super Name: AbrianaMiddleEarthElvesDwarvesHobbitsYesIAmCrazyDon'tEvenAsk
✓Super Power: writing in elvish
✓Super Chickens: all 18 of the smol munches
✓Super Worthless information: dwarves have elaborately braided beards
✓Super Hobbies: loving The Hobbit, loving Middle Earth, writing in elvish, speaking in elvish, singing in elvish, singing songs from my hobbit playlist, playing songs from my hobbit playlist, looking at hobbit memes, driving everyone crazy talking about the hobbit, talking about the hobbit, ummmmm you guys get the point I'm sure.

Been here... done this before, but I wanted to to another one! Also this is dead but I doughnut care.
This is the first post I've seen on here in a long while....
Hello :frow

Back
Top Bottom