◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

Name:Kyndra
Animals:2 Cats(soon to be 4), 9 Chickens, 1 Duck(gonna get more soon I hope!), 2 fish and going to have a Leopard Gecko and Goats soon!!!!! :D
Likes:Outdoor's, My beloved baby kitty Merlin(don't listen to my sister, HE IS MINE!:love), My animals, Roleplaying, Reading and chatting with my best friends!Oh, and taking pictures!)
Dislike's:Mushrooms, Death, Hate, Cold.
Weird Fact's about me:As Destiny, I tend to bite my cheeks to!I am also a little bit cat crazy, you might say.I also belief I can talk to spirts and animals, I am also a strong believer of Spirts, Magic and UFO's.
Coolest thing I've ever done:Ummmm...Coolest thing...Trotted on a horse for the first time!!
MostHeroic thing I've ever done:Saved my sister after she fell of a slide in the lake.
Nicest thing I've ever done:Helped a little girl who wanted to get something at a arcade, but Didnt have enough tickets, so I gave her mine.
Meanest Thing I've ever done:punched my sister in the arm ;-;
Other:Homeschooled teen, Eldest of 2 children.

Hey, everyone! :D

Glad ya joined. I'm not sure if I'm gonna like you or not, but I'll welcome ya anyway and pretend like I know you already on this boring, white page of nothingness.

OF COARSE I'LL LIKE YOU!! I LIKE EVERYONE!!! * *If you're a nice person

WELCOME TO DIAMONDSWAN'S PHENOMENAL CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!
*VERTUALLY SQUISHES YOU WITH A HUGE HUG*

And this chat thread is only phenomenal because you guys make it so. So come and join us. Have fun and chat your head off (okay, that almost sounded like I said "chop your head off", but just ignore that. There won't be any "chopping of heads" here. Unless, of coarse, you literally "chat your head off" *continues rambling...*).

And don't be afraid to UNLEASH your SPUNKY side!!* ** *** :bun *Just be kind and courteous towards other members **All BYC rules apply ***Oh, and... Wait, nevermind. I forgot what I was going to say

Anywho, let's get this party started!!! :cool:

Random things about me

Name: Call me Destiny, or crazy animal girl, or whatever you want* *some restrictions may apply

Animals: Chickens, ducks, guinea fowl, dogs, cats, rabbits, cockatiels, my LGD Maremma Sheepdog, and the mice that live in the walls.

Likes: Jesus, and telling people about Him, animals (obviously), the outdoors, friendly people, goofin' with my BYC besties, reading, writing, doing something creative, and STAR WARS (I still haven't seen the new one :hit).

Dislikes: The opposites of my "likes" ( :p ), shoes (wretched things), evil, and death.

Weird facts about me: I choke on my water a lot, I bite my cheeks when I'm concentrating (everyone calls me "fish-face"), I take extremely long showers (sorry about the TMI, but when it comes to "wierd", it gets weird :lol:), and I get these weird bubbles of random goofiness for no reason at all at random moments.

Weirdest thing I've ever done: Made my siblings "blank" in the woods to catch flies for "pets". Then we would pull their wings off so they would crawl all over us without trying to escape. Even my best friend was involved in that one. :p

Coolest thing I've ever done: Randomly threw a basketball over the back of my head from really far away and "swished" it (mainly because I was afraid my brother was going to tackle me to get the ball :p).

Most heroic thing I've ever done: *Thinks exremly hard* Uhhh... okay. So the most heroic thing I WOULD do: Hijack a semi full of meat chickens and rescue them. :cool:

Nicest thing I've ever done: Spent $50 on random goodies (that filled a HUGE bag) for a homeless guy. But we never saw him again, so me and my friend ate the snacks. It's the thought that that counts?

Meanest thing I've ever done: Stuck my sister's toothbrush in the toilet and never told her about it (my way of getting revenge without things coming back on me :p :oops:).

Other: Homeschooled teen, and the oldest of 11 children.

Now it's your turn!!! :D Aren't I just the best example? :plbb

(Side note: I don't have my own device, so I can only chat and stuff when my mom isn't using her phone :rolleyes:.)

Wow, the things that really POPPED out at me were two things,
1. You say you haven't seen the new star wars. WHY?! *shines spotlight at you*
2. And I completely agree with you about rescuing all them meat chickies, I hate the thought of them going to death camp.

I'll come up with my owwwwwwwwwwn list of stuff about lil boring me eventually.

Hey, everyone! :D

Glad ya joined. I'm not sure if I'm gonna like you or not, but I'll welcome ya anyway and pretend like I know you already on this boring, white page of nothingness.

OF COARSE I'LL LIKE YOU!! I LIKE EVERYONE!!! * *If you're a nice person

WELCOME TO DIAMONDSWAN'S PHENOMENAL CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!
*VERTUALLY SQUISHES YOU WITH A HUGE HUG*

And this chat thread is only phenomenal because you guys make it so. So come and join us. Have fun and chat your head off (okay, that almost sounded like I said "chop your head off", but just ignore that. There won't be any "chopping of heads" here. Unless, of coarse, you literally "chat your head off" *continues rambling...*).

And don't be afraid to UNLEASH your SPUNKY side!!* ** *** :bun *Just be kind and courteous towards other members **All BYC rules apply ***Oh, and... Wait, nevermind. I forgot what I was going to say

Anywho, let's get this party started!!! :cool:

Random things about me

Name: Call me Destiny, or crazy animal girl, or whatever you want* *some restrictions may apply

Animals: Chickens, ducks, guinea fowl, dogs, cats, rabbits, cockatiels, my LGD Maremma Sheepdog, and the mice that live in the walls.

Likes: Jesus, and telling people about Him, animals (obviously), the outdoors, friendly people, goofin' with my BYC besties, reading, writing, doing something creative, and STAR WARS (I still haven't seen the new one :hit).

Dislikes: The opposites of my "likes" ( :p ), shoes (wretched things), evil, and death.

Weird facts about me: I choke on my water a lot, I bite my cheeks when I'm concentrating (everyone calls me "fish-face"), I take extremely long showers (sorry about the TMI, but when it comes to "wierd", it gets weird :lol:), and I get these weird bubbles of random goofiness for no reason at all at random moments.

Weirdest thing I've ever done: Made my siblings "blank" in the woods to catch flies for "pets". Then we would pull their wings off so they would crawl all over us without trying to escape. Even my best friend was involved in that one. :p

Coolest thing I've ever done: Randomly threw a basketball over the back of my head from really far away and "swished" it (mainly because I was afraid my brother was going to tackle me to get the ball :p).

Most heroic thing I've ever done: *Thinks exremly hard* Uhhh... okay. So the most heroic thing I WOULD do: Hijack a semi full of meat chickens and rescue them. :cool:

Nicest thing I've ever done: Spent $50 on random goodies (that filled a HUGE bag) for a homeless guy. But we never saw him again, so me and my friend ate the snacks. It's the thought that that counts?

Meanest thing I've ever done: Stuck my sister's toothbrush in the toilet and never told her about it (my way of getting revenge without things coming back on me :p :oops:).

Other: Homeschooled teen, and the oldest of 11 children.

Now it's your turn!!! :D Aren't I just the best example? :plbb

(Side note: I don't have my own device, so I can only chat and stuff when my mom isn't using her phone :rolleyes:.)
i love the head chopping part XDXD
I need to do that with flies. :0
11 siblings?? :0
I can't wait to continue chatting here! :wee

Name: Call me Meg (even though it isn't exactly my "real" name) or call me Meggy.

Animals:
I have nine big & fluffy buff orpingtons and a beauti- *ahem* handsome BO rooster, and four mischievous cockerels. I also have a bunny. She is a New Zealand white with little red beady eyes! She isn't evil or anything, she is an ALBINO! Although she hates hates hates being picked up, and I don't blame her, I have a fear of heights too. Oh can't forget to mention my dog, well, technically she is 'the' family dog but I think she likes me the best, mwahaha- at least I hope. Anywho she is a Black Lab/mixed with who knows what else.

Likes: I love talking about Christ and enjoy my private time with him in prayer and reading. I like, well, coffee. LIKE ALOT! I'd probably die if I missed a couple of days of that good hot cafe, okay seriously, I wouldn't. I enjoy a good adventure novel whenever it is too cold for me to be outside. I love playing volleyball. and I loooooove animals except for spider and snakes and anything creepy crawly of the like, sorry spideys.

Dislikes: I hate being a procrastinator, haha, but no matter how I try to finish that report before the new week begins I always end up finishing my last sentence the night before it's due. ugh. The list can go on and I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Weird facts about me: I can randomly laugh at a long-time-ago joke in the middle of class or worse, church, and yeah, that's always tad awkward. I love sitting outside in the quiet doing nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! My family probably will never understand what it's like. I especially love it when all the chickens come up to me battling to see who could fly up to my lap first, it's utterly adorable! (my sister says it looks weird but me like---> :smack)

Coolest thing I've ever done: Hmmmm...... I almost beat a guy in Foosball, I LOST BY ONLY ONE POINT! There was a time during a volleyball game I did this cool "backhand" thing and spiked the ball. Everybody was clapping and highfiving me and I was like, "huh? huh? What happened?" :gig

Most heroic thing I've ever done: Smashed a spider with my shoe. (true story by the way)

Nicest thing I've ever done:
Volunteered to drink my sister's coffee cause she doesn't like it. (And we were at somebody's house so it would've been awkward if they caught her pouring all that good stuff down the drain.)

Funniest moment: Our cousin brought Asian food for dinner one day when we visited, I went around filling my plate with a little of this and that, and I scooped a bit of this carrot thing I just thought to try but my cousin thought I couldn't scoop enough with the small spoon so he gets a big spoon out of the drawer and and shovels the carrots and dumps a huge pile on my plate and I'm like :eek::D *walks away slowly and sits down* I taste it and then I was like :sick. So yeah I somehow managed to eat it all, but looking back it was pretty comical!

Meanest thing I've ever done: Uhhhhhh.... Oh yes! mwhahahahha, I tied a scruchie around the sink's hose thingy so when my sister turned the sink on water sprayed all over her. *backs away slowly and giggles*

:caf

Please do not try any of this at home. This is only a simulation................. blah blah blah.

This took me about a half hour to write and my brain hurts.

Last edited:
Okay...
Name: Smaug
Animals: 3 cat, 3 dog, 4 horse, bunch cattle, 2 budgies, 1 fish, aaaand 17 chicken. I know, I know, not enough chicken.

Dislike: growing up

Weird fact about me: I get rather... Eccentric in the evening, though my thoughts turn to malice in the morning hours. Do not wake me... Not that I could do anything, because I am a small potato, but... The sheer force of my fury will take you down.
I daydream. A lot.
I also sing much, drowning out the disapproval of same provided by my family.

Most heroic thing I did: deposit Valentines in everyone's lockers. Because they were no longer mandatory. And even highschool kids need happiez.

Meanest thing I do: I am darkness. I am the night.

Back
Top Bottom