◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

Story time: the way our fence is set up, we have a wire fence with holes big enough for a chicken to squeeze out of, and then a bamboo fence to keep the chickens in. So, today has been windy, & it blew down part of the bamboo fence. When I went out to do my chores, I stopped by the fence to fix it. Three of the chickens were in between the two fences, so I grabbed one (Hay Hay), and put her out of the way, then the other (Emmy) & did the same. While I was reaching over to grab the last one, Hopey, Hay Hay snuck behind me towards the fence again. I got Hopey out of the way, & and also got Hay Hay. When I started to fix the fence, Hay Hay, yet again, went over to the fence, and squeezed out. I heard a car coming, and quickly grabbed the first part of her that my hand touched which was her wing, to pull her closer before I could grab her with both hands & pull her back in. The car didn't come up the road, but I was thinking how weird it would look to see hands pulling a chicken back into the yard. Luckily, all of the chickens were okay, besides Hay Hay throwing a small tantrum because she didn't get the bug she wanted.
Glad Hay Hay is ok!
:gig Shes a little drama queen isnt she?

BABY CHICKENS!!! You guys are killing me with the cuteness!!! More pictures! :love:love:love:love:love:love
Next post :D

Well, this was from a while ago…View attachment 1249053
DUDE
CAPTION CONTEST LOL :gig

I CANT WAIT TO GET MY CHICKS
Me and my dad are finally, after all these years securing the chicken run. Im so happy, were going to get gorgeous Orpingtons :love Gold Laced Orpingtons and Silver Laced Orpingtons. Maybe others idk. Pics:
1456429858.png

daaf8d9676a9a6b217c6cbc29bd52a0b.jpg

2bbff1d3d105f25e9a1123811aa07bf8.jpg
Duuuude :th :th :th
That is LIT :clap

:th I really want Welsummers! :love

Oooo! I didn't know they were chickies. <3

Aww!!! <3<3 :love
I've never heard of GLO's! Beautiful!
The babies are brats, especially if you get them from a hatchery. They tend to peck each other's eyes if you use a heat lamp. :hmm These guys seem to be doing well with Parakeet though.

GL and SL orps are from England. They have SO many more breeds/varieties across the pond... It just ain't right. ;-; XD

Story time: the way our fence is set up, we have a wire fence with holes big enough for a chicken to squeeze out of, and then a bamboo fence to keep the chickens in. So, today has been windy, & it blew down part of the bamboo fence. When I went out to do my chores, I stopped by the fence to fix it. Three of the chickens were in between the two fences, so I grabbed one (Hay Hay), and put her out of the way, then the other (Emmy) & did the same. While I was reaching over to grab the last one, Hopey, Hay Hay snuck behind me towards the fence again. I got Hopey out of the way, & and also got Hay Hay. When I started to fix the fence, Hay Hay, yet again, went over to the fence, and squeezed out. I heard a car coming, and quickly grabbed the first part of her that my hand touched which was her wing, to pull her closer before I could grab her with both hands & pull her back in. The car didn't come up the road, but I was thinking how weird it would look to see hands pulling a chicken back into the yard. Luckily, all of the chickens were okay, besides Hay Hay throwing a small tantrum because she didn't get the bug she wanted.
So happy for hay-hay! Funny part when the car was driving and probably saw!:lau:gig

Back
Top Bottom