◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

no. I didn't have time.
oh, sorry. Anyhow, your poodle babies made me want dogs all over again. (I didn't because my mom didn't so I don't know, I guess I wanted to be more like her or something. My mom said if we had to get one kind of dog it would be a poodle because they are smart and friendly.) Anyhow, thanks for making me want dogs again. Maybe with a lot of hard work (that means a little less byc time too) and a little begging I can get one. But my brothers are lazy so maybe not. But just saying, in my personal opinion, I like my Shiloh better than your dogs because he's MINE. Although according to Fanci, it belongs to her because she "stole" him.
No worries. :hugs :3

Honestly, poodles are so smart, they're pretty much trained in a few weeks. And mine are so friendly they treat all of my pets as their family. XD
The only times we have trouble with them is when it comes to home grooming (they absolutely hate it :lol: ) and they get ear problems often (but they are usually easy to fix). :p

Oh yeah, I understand that. :highfive: :lau

Oh, and what does tbh mean. (Too be heard?)
To be honest. :3

OMG. HI. IT'S BEEN AGES. ^-^

No worries. :hugs :3

Honestly, poodles are so smart, they're pretty much trained in a few weeks. And mine are so friendly they treat all of my pets as their family. XD
The only times we have trouble with them is when it comes to home grooming (they absolutely hate it :lol: ) and they get ear problems often (but they are usually easy to fix). :p

Oh yeah, I understand that. :highfive: :lau

To be honest. :3

OMG. HI. IT'S BEEN AGES. ^-^

Omg someone remembers me!

I've seen 'em. :p
And I'm near the Great Lakes! :lol:
It was during a solar flare a couple years ago..
We went to the Great Lakes once. Can't remember which one... We went to this lighthouse thing and the walls were covered in this slime. I wallowed all over it before I realized what it was...

Human pee

I just don’t like it when people don’t listen to my idea and go on and do the more popular person’s idea and it doesn’t end up working and then they refuse to admit that my idea is a good one and then when I keep bringing up my idea they’re all like “stop being so controlling, let other people share their ideas”(which by the way is something that I’ve had a prob with in the past but I’m better at letting people talk now)
Oh my gosh this is exactly what happens at a thing I do. We have to come up with an attraction, build it, (this is all teens and almost teens working on this), we have a budget of $150, all the ideas have to be the kids Ideas, we have to put the attraction in an unlikely location and come up with a play that’s eight minutes long (including set up time) and perform at a big competition this weekend. There is this boy who is super smart and reads a ton, but my best friend has a big personality and easily can shout people down or barge ahead with her ideas. This boy gets frustrated and then she thinks he just wants to be in charge all the time. (Luckily I talked to her and she called him to apologize)

Back
Top Bottom