◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

XD
Robert Downey JR.`s face tho XD

I`m gonna flip if mai Loki dies ;-;

yas :highfive:

Same, except I wouldn`t be too sad about Hawkeye. I haven`t liked him in forever XD

WHAT
I`M SO JELLY RIGHT NOW
Ikr :gig :gig :gig

Ever since me and my sister saw Dark World, she calls me Odinson and I call her Laufeyson. She answers to it even. It's hilarious :lau :lau :rolleyes:

Nobody likes poor Hawkeye
I like poor Hawkeye

He kinda flirts with Black Widow and he has a wife and kids
I haven`t liked him since I realized that
I (personally) think that they're mostly just suuuuper super good friends - plus Widow goes all-out flirting with poor Banner *~*

But am I the only one who thinks that they need a Black Widow/Hawkeye movie that explains WHAT HAPPENED IN BUDAPEST??????? :rant XD

Ever since me and my sister saw Dark World, she calls me Odinson and I call her Laufeyson. She answers to it even. It's hilarious :lau :lau :rolleyes:

I like poor Hawkeye

I (personally) think that they're mostly just suuuuper super good friends - plus Widow goes all-out flirting with poor Banner *~*

But am I the only one who thinks that they need a Black Widow/Hawkeye movie that explains WHAT HAPPENED IN BUDAPEST??????? :rant XD
Oh my word XD XD XD

Eh, I still think they flirted in several scenes.
Same! I heard there is a Black Widow movie coming out.

I like poor Hawkeye

:highfive: I wanna see a Hawkeye/Black Widow movie too

Back
Top Bottom