◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

I broke the computer chair... I leaned back and the chair snapped and down I went!...
XD

*Cough* Fool's Gold *cough*
yeah

So now that the school year is winding down. Everybody tell me your plans. what are you doing this summer? going anywhere? doing anything?
Well, gardening :wee I finally convinced my parents to buy strawberries. I'm going to try to breed plants too. I'm going to go backpacking. :clap Swimming lessons.
Japanese foreign exchange student. (Yes @LittleBrownie it could have been from South Korea, but unfortunately none were available, otherwise I would have picked one. She's a girl and I'm happy about that since I don't have a sister. :celebrate

We're gonna raise turkeys for slaughter. (They're going to probably get the respiratory infection from the chickens anyway.) We're raising about three just to see if we like turkeys. All my plans so far. We shall see what comes along.
Its nice but the water is frigid. Its a shell and washed glass gathering type beach. The south shore on the atlantic is warm water though. :D the bay of fundy where i live is red goopy mud. :p the water is red too.
I can imagine that it is cold. There is this super cool river that you can tube on, but you can only tube on pretty much the two hottest days of the year. :lol:

XD

yeah

Well, gardening :wee I finally convinced my parents to buy strawberries. I'm going to try to breed plants too. I'm going to go backpacking. :clap Swimming lessons.
Japanese foreign exchange student. (Yes @LittleBrownie it could have been from South Korea, but unfortunately none were available, otherwise I would have picked one. She's a girl and I'm happy about that since I don't have a sister. :celebrate

We're gonna raise turkeys for slaughter. (They're going to probably get the respiratory infection from the chickens anyway.) We're raising about three just to see if we like turkeys. All my plans so far. We shall see what comes along.

I can imagine that it is cold. There is this super cool river that you can tube on, but you can only tube on pretty much the two hottest days of the year. :lol:
3B6F6922-C51A-4766-A9D7-EAFC215E6FD8.png

XD

yeah

youre going to be busy!

youre going to be busy!
I was. Planted the whole garden and flowers in couple hour intervals throughout the day. Sounds easy, but the soil in my flower gardens is impossible so we had to add lots of soil and stuff. Plus it was 88 degrees. So hot. My back is going to be ded tomorrow morning. I am going to be so sore.

I was. Planted the whole garden and flowers in couple hour intervals throughout the day. Sounds easy, but the soil in my flower gardens is impossible so we had to add lots of soil and stuff. Plus it was 88 degrees. So hot. My back is going to be ded tomorrow morning. I am going to be so sore.
:D we did that kind of work on the small garden here a few years ago. It was really hard work. Then the landlord took a rototiller to everything i had planted because he didnt realize i had planted stuff and wanted to use the garden. :/

Back
Top Bottom