◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

Hayfever is so horrible. ;--;
The sneezing has become so bad that I've had two nose bleeds today, and I've itched one of my eyes so much that I've given myself a black eye.
;-;
d89f7e9e3dbfcad0183eaab0e1056a2a1fae9fd8_hq.gif

Ooh, strawberries! :3
Dang it, Mr. Landlord. ;--; :hugs
What kind of plants do they have on the grow? *-*

View attachment 1418022
uhhh... just about everything. they had 4 long rows of asparagus when I was there and were planning on 2 more. tomatoes, squash, beans, peas, likely potatoes, and corn. I didn't ask what all they were planning on putting in. and what ever they have may have been completely destroyed yesterday night I haven't talked to them but there was a heavy frost sunday night. they have about an acre and a half plowed for gardening.
32948974_10216273012639264_1709182055054573568_n.jpg

There's more over the top of the hill past the chicken pens. and they are working on another acre to try to get it draining right. They have 7 acres total but a little more than half is either very wet or forest. they've been doing a lot of landscaping with my dads work vehicle.
here's the other direction from where I was standing. the yellow thing near the red car is his work vehicle it has a flat plow on the front and a claw on the back it's called a porter. Any way they've cleaned up this spot a lot. they have someone coming in and taking out all of the scrap metal, and tires. and they plan to put in some drainage ditches. and turning this whole area - all the way back to the pine tree WAY in the back that's on the left edge of the picture - in to garden. the poplar trees right behind his porter would be taken down too. they probably wont get all that done this year.
33160555_10216273012719266_3135982465802305536_n.jpg

uhhh... just about everything. they had 4 long rows of asparagus when I was there and were planning on 2 more. tomatoes, squash, beans, peas, likely potatoes, and corn. I didn't ask what all they were planning on putting in. and what ever they have may have been completely destroyed yesterday night I haven't talked to them but there was a heavy frost sunday night. they have about an acre and a half plowed for gardening.
View attachment 1418132
There's more over the top of the hill past the chicken pens. and they are working on another acre to try to get it draining right. They have 7 acres total but a little more than half is either very wet or forest. they've been doing a lot of landscaping with my dads work vehicle.
here's the other direction from where I was standing. the yellow thing near the red car is his work vehicle it has a flat plow on the front and a claw on the back it's called a porter. Any way they've cleaned up this spot a lot. they have someone coming in and taking out all of the scrap metal, and tires. and they plan to put in some drainage ditches. and turning this whole area - all the way back to the pine tree WAY in the back that's on the left edge of the picture - in to garden. the poplar trees right behind his porter would be taken down too. they probably wont get all that done this year.
View attachment 1418133
Holy guacamole, I didn't think you meant that much space! :th :th :th
I'm a little envious, because I have a very small garden in comparison. XD
I wish them luck with clearing and draining; it definitely sounds like a lot of work. :th :p

Back
Top Bottom