◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

Morning!
How's your day going? =P
pretty good. my legs are hurting... but I've been up and made tea for myself, and put a load of dishes on. :D I've got a babysitter for a little while today so I can go look at a house. (not that we can actually get that house) we might make an offer, but it's not likely they'll go for it since someone else is looking at the same place right after us.

How are you?

Cute_and_fluffy.gif

079c46165ff4f76ec0c01aa4d791fdb3040e6616_hq.gif

I have...
A chick
I'm dying from cuteneessss. :jumpy
And I'm jealous because mom's not going to let me hatch any chicks this year. :'(
:p
I like 'Feel Invincible' I don't listen to them much, but I listen to several of their songs a lot, mainly 'Lions' and 'Stars' but I listen to several of their other songs, too :p
I don't think I've hear 'Lions' or 'Stars' before, so I might have to give them a listen. ^-^
pretty good. my legs are hurting... but I've been up and made tea for myself, and put a load of dishes on. :D I've got a babysitter for a little while today so I can go look at a house. (not that we can actually get that house) we might make an offer, but it's not likely they'll go for it since someone else is looking at the same place right after us.

How are you?
That stinks that your leg hurts. :/
I wish you luck on buying the house you want! =)

View attachment 1423068

And I'm jealous because mom's not going to let me hatch any chicks this year. :'(

I don't think I've hear 'Lions' or 'Stars' before, so I might have to give them a listen. ^-^
Thank ya!

View attachment 1423068

I like 'Lions' a lot, and I think you possibly will too. :p I like 'Stars' too, but don't know if you will.

Back
Top Bottom