◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

Was not expecting a pug! My sister and I taught an old yorkie how to sit (using carrot as a treat, she loves it!). Took a pretty long time but consistency is key.

I really want a great dane puppy (maybe for my birthday, coming up on the 28th!) but we might choose another collie. They are so smart and easy to train. My mom had a terrible puppy mill dog as a little girl so her experience with dogs has been bad. Beau is great and very obedient, which has helped her to like dogs more, so maybe we can get something other than a collie this time!
great danes only live like 6-8 years
that isnt going to be fun...

Ooh, what breed?

View attachment 1639689

She's an old, nervous dog.
She doesn't know any basic commands; I've only gotten her walking outside on a lead, so far.
I'm super allergic to her, but I still like going to see her. XD

Aww, she's adorable! I love pugs! I have three :3
Also, hey guys! :frow

Was not expecting a pug! My sister and I taught an old yorkie how to sit (using carrot as a treat, she loves it!). Took a pretty long time but consistency is key.

I really want a great dane puppy (maybe for my birthday, coming up on the 28th!) but we might choose another collie. They are so smart and easy to train. My mom had a terrible puppy mill dog as a little girl so her experience with dogs has been bad. Beau is great and very obedient, which has helped her to like dogs more, so maybe we can get something other than a collie this time!
Usually it's a poodle, ay? XD
Now she's learnt that actions = treats, she's getting a lot better and she's picking up things quickly. The only trouble is how skitty she is - but that's growing into less of a problem each day. :3

YES. You know their feet grow before the rest of their body? They're so clumsy and cute because of it. XD

Aw, that's a horrible thing to have to go through. I'm glad Beau has helped her grow into loving dogs a bit more. :3
If you're looking for another smart dog (if you can't have the Dane), most poodles are smart. XD

Aww, she's adorable! I love pugs! I have three :3
Also, hey guys! :frow
Three? :th

Usually it's a poodle, ay? XD
Now she's learnt that actions = treats, she's getting a lot better and she's picking up things quickly. The only trouble is how skitty she is - but that's growing into less of a problem each day. :3

YES. You know their feet grow before the rest of their body? They're so clumsy and cute because of it. XD

Aw, that's a horrible thing to have to go through. I'm glad Beau has helped her grow into loving dogs a bit more. :3
If you're looking for another smart dog (if you can't have the Dane), most poodles are smart. XD

Three? :th

Yup! One black, two fawn.

Back
Top Bottom