✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
I ordered some new storage carts (drawers) and laundry baskets to continue my bedroom reorganization because I still have never ordered or bought a dresser or armoire for our room
My bedroom is formerly a garage converted to dining room……it’s right off the laundry room and stays a mess!!!! It’s definitely been a challenge raising 3 kiddos (that won’t leave) in a 3BR 1BA house

Are these full of good food?
Home canned goodies from jams to tomato juice and pickled beets and hot sweet pickles and hot dill pickles. There was even a batch of tomato stew.

Not shown was the approximately 70 lbs. of full honey bears that my brother took with him. Also not shown was about a half a wheelbarrow of pie pumpkins plus the 104 lb. Big Moose pumpkin.

It was a lot of stuff to get out of the way.

Last edited:
Home canned goodies from jams to tomato juice and pickled beets and hot sweet pickles and hot dill pickles. There was even a batch of tomato stew.

Not shown was the approximately 70 lbs. of full honey bears that my brother took with hem. Also not shown was about a half a wheelbarrow of pie pumpkins plus the 104 lb. Big Moose pumpkin.

It was a lot of stuff to get out of the way.

They will have some good eating. :)

In the spirit of "just do something!" I got about 8 things out of my closet that I never wear and put them in a bag to go to Goodwill. Then I remembered all the books I have that are sitting around, and said, 5 books have to go in the bag too. I took 6.

Then the trip to town was delayed, so I'll take them all on Monday. And maybe add to the bag!

20211101_072710.jpg
This is my project for the day. My husband moved the wood stove in here yesterday, so now we need to rearrange the furniture in the room and I need to go through these extra boxes to figure out what I'm keeping or donating.

View attachment 2884580This is my project for the day. My husband moved the wood stove in here yesterday, so now we need to rearrange the furniture in the room and I need to go through these extra boxes to figure out what I'm keeping or donating.
I LOVE our wood stove for heat! It's a different heat than a furnace, so comfy and warm

I had forgotten about this thread. Should have taken pictures 😂
I finially got my upstairs closet organized again and all my incubator brooder hatching stuff put away for winter. Took 4 bags of cloths and stuff to our local christian center.
Went through all the old board games and tossed ones with missing parts. Donated a few.
It was kind of a week long process last week.
Now I need to tackle my desk.
Lots of paperwork I need to either burn or store away. I think I have 3 years of bank statements in there from before I went paperless. 😂

I stock essentials for a rainy day. Did mylar bags in buckets like everyone says to do - checking up every single bag but one has sprung pinholes and lost its vacuum (glad i found it now)
So my LR is full of wheat, rice snd rolled oats right now. Gotta redo it all. Im going with gasketed bucket lids (screw the damn mylar) and at the moment its overwhelming.
Ayyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiii

Back
Top Bottom