✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
I read a hint about getting rid of clothing. Buy some stick-on dots from the dollar store. Put a sticker on each piece of clothing. Take sticker off as you wear it. After a year, go through your clothes. If they have a sticker you haven't worn it in a year so probably safe to get rid of.
Or be like me and think "Of course that will come back into fashion if I live long enough".

Ugh, I didn't even think of taking before pictures! But the hubby bought two nice huge shelves from Menards yesterday and has been putting them together today, for the basement. We have been stocking up on toiletries and other items. It's nice to have them organized and on shelves. The second shelf is for my crock pots and other random items

Attachments

• IMG_20211218_191535761.jpg
    IMG_20211218_191535761.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20211218_191601004.jpg
    IMG_20211218_191601004.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20211218_191612239.jpg
    IMG_20211218_191612239.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 2
I read a hint about getting rid of clothing. Buy some stick-on dots from the dollar store. Put a sticker on each piece of clothing. Take sticker off as you wear it. After a year, go through your clothes. If they have a sticker you haven't worn it in a year so probably safe to get rid of.
Or be like me and think "Of course that will come back into fashion if I live long enough".
Or be like me and not worry about fashion.
I bought a few clothes to go to town in, when I lost 30 lbs in 2012. I'm still wearing the old clothes around the property.... have to wear suspenders though lol 😂

I bought a few clothes to go to town in, when I lost 30 lbs in 2012. I'm still wearing the old clothes around the property.... have to wear suspenders though lol 😂
What's fashion and why would I worry about being in fashion? I wear clothes until they wear out. I put a new hole in my belt when my pants start getting too loose.

Last edited:
What's fashion and why would I worry about being in fashion? I wear clothes until they wear out. I put a new hole in my belt when my pants start getting too loose.
Y’all are speaking from the POV of hermits!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom