✨Who Would Care?✨ An orphan RP

How do you like it?

• Bravo!! You're getting better at it!!! Butttt, I'm still not joining...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I've DEFINITELY seen better!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • WOW!! How creative!

• Eh...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'm joining, against my will.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not my thing, but pretty good though.

• BORING!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rose cooed over the variety of cats and kittens. She then looked at her watch and gasped. "I must go!!! So will you come??"

Luna watched Greeneyes and her kitten s and the rest of the cats.She knelt down and petted a orange tabby,"I don't know."she murmured,"I guess.What time?"

(I'm leaving this thread, please don't take offense, none is intended)
rant.gif
HOW DARE YOU!!!!

JK!!!
big_smile.png
wink.png
lol.png
It's OK, I enjoyed you being on here though!

Luna watched Greeneyes and her kitten s and the rest of the cats.She knelt down and petted a orange tabby,"I don't know."she murmured,"I guess.What time?"

"10:00; Late, so the nurses will be asleep." Rose said hurriedly. "See ya there!" She gave Luna a quick smile before running off..

Luna waved her goodbye.She sat down and the orange tabby laid down near her.

(Okay everybody, the meeting is now going on!! This is happening in Rose's room!!) Rose, Molly, and Olive sat in a circle. "Let's wait for Imryll and Luna," Rose said.

Luna ran as fats as she could, her black cloke streamed out behind her and she held Spider close and ran around the corner.She ran into Roses room,"Im here Rose!"she hissed sitting down, not meaning to snap,"I brought her."she set her kitten down and sat next to Rose,"Weres Imryll?"she asked.

Back
Top Bottom