✨Who Would Care?✨ An orphan RP

How do you like it?

• Bravo!! You're getting better at it!!! Butttt, I'm still not joining...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I've DEFINITELY seen better!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • WOW!! How creative!

• Eh...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'm joining, against my will.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not my thing, but pretty good though.

• BORING!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(ikr. im cool with both genders tho [as long as the girls aren't over obsessed with stereotypical stuff] :p
(I think they're cuter when they're all girly and stuff, but usually girls have temper issues and for some reason boys just look cuter to me. XD)

Ruby slipped a paper that afternoon to Molly and Olive. "Spread the word," She told them. Olive and Molly told everyone they knew. Olive walked up to Imryll. "There is going to be a meeting tonight for us orphans to escape." She whispered. "You wanna come??"

Ruby slipped a paper that afternoon to Molly and Olive. "Spread the word," She told them. Olive and Molly told everyone they knew. Olive walked up to Imryll. "There is going to be a meeting tonight for us orphans to escape." She whispered. "You wanna come??"
"Escape?" Imryll asked quietly. "But where would we escape to? There's nowhere for us to go."

Charlie couldn't help but overhear the conversation while he was waiting for Imryll to gather wood.
"Are you saying that you guys are trying to escape?" He questioned suspiciously. "Because that's what I'm hearing."

"Escape?" Imryll asked quietly. "But where would we escape to? There's nowhere for us to go."

Charlie couldn't help but overhear the conversation while he was waiting for Imryll to gather wood.
"Are you saying that you guys are trying to escape?" He questioned suspiciously. "Because that's what I'm hearing."

"No," Olive said. "We WOULD like to escape, though. Thanks for the idea, you Shaggy-headed doofus!"

Last edited:
The news was whispered in Taylor's ear; the rushed, breathy words sounded like a foreign tongue. But Taylor got the picture. "I'll be there," she promised, a new light in her eyes. Hope was planted in her heart by the hands of Rebellion. Could they do it? Could they really...escape?

In case any of you all are like me, and easily forget characters...Taylor is the girl who helped Sammy, the little boy, with his chores. She painted a wall with him, and promised to go to the market with him, because he couldn't go alone... Hope this rings a bell, and, if you did remember my character, good job! Because I probably wouldn't have
big_smile.png
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom