✨Who Would Care?✨ An orphan RP

How do you like it?

• Bravo!! You're getting better at it!!! Butttt, I'm still not joining...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I've DEFINITELY seen better!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • WOW!! How creative!

• Eh...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'm joining, against my will.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not my thing, but pretty good though.

• BORING!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"No," Olive said. "We WOULD like to escape, though. Thanks for the idea, you Shaggy-headed doofus!"
"I'm going to pretend you didn't just call a full grown man that, and instead ask something more important. Why do you guys want to escape? Can you tell me?" Charlie looked to Olive sternly. "I would like some information. Don't exaggerate, just tell me plain facts. And don't mention this to anyone else or else that little dream of yours will possibly never come true."

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just call a full grown man that, and instead ask something more important. Why do you guys want to escape? Can you tell me?" Charlie looked to Olive sternly. "I would like some information. Don't exaggerate, just tell me plain facts. And don't mention this to anyone else or else that little dream of yours will possibly never come true."

"Okay Mr Rockstar/detective. Don't look surprised! I can tell by the way you look that you are or were a rockstar and by the way you're asking questions I can tell you're a kind of lousy detective, or trying to be a detective. If you asked me, you should go back to school and get a degree." Olive said. "Now leave us ALONE!!" She turned back to Imryll, stopped, and turned back around. "And don't threaten me, Mr. Cause I have more strength in my arm than you have in your whole body." She turned back to Imryll and turned back around again. "And you are only 10 or 11 years older than me AND it's a free country, soooo... Do you get my point?? And Just in case your Brachiosaurus brain didn't, here it is: I can say whatever I want, so SCAT!"

(Man, this child needs some parenting!! Pretty sassy, huh??)

Luna thought,"Can she come?"she asked, holding up Spider.

Rose gasped and put her hands over her mouth! "Oh my goodness!! Of course she can come!! Awww! Can I hold her??" Rose asked pleadingly.

Luna protected her defensively for a moment and handed her to Rose,"There are more in the alley"she meowed,"Spiders mama died when she was born"she added .

Luna protected her defensively for a moment and handed her to Rose,"There are more in the alley"she meowed,"Spiders mama died when she was born"she added .
(How is she keeping that cat alive? That kitten sounds young, and not only do they need to be taught how to interact with other cats (I have puppies that weren't raised by a dog, and they're nightmares) but they need milk for a while.)

"Okay Mr Rockstar/detective. Don't look surprised! I can tell by the way you look that you are or were a rockstar and by the way you're asking questions I can tell you're a kind of lousy detective, or trying to be a detective. If you asked me, you should go back to school and get a degree." Olive said. "Now leave us ALONE!!" She turned back to Imryll, stopped, and turned back around. "And don't threaten me, Mr. Cause I have more strength in my arm than you have in your whole body." She turned back to Imryll and turned back around again. "And you are only 10 or 11 years older than me AND it's a free country, soooo... Do you get my point?? And Just in case your Brachiosaurus brain didn't, here it is: I can say whatever I want, so SCAT!"

(Man, this child needs some parenting!! Pretty sassy, huh??)
With all of the insults Olive was throwing at Charlie, he was pushed over the edge with annoyance.
"Now you listen here. Maybe I'm not an old wise grandmother, but I know more about the world than you ever will if you keep up this attitude. Maybe I'm not in college getting a degree, but at least I'm not a whiny twit. And you speak very highly of yourself for someone who either had unlucky parents who dropped dead one day, or an irresponsible mum and dad who abandoned their kid because they didn't want it. And if you end up like more than half of the kids that don't got any parents, then that means you won't go to college, you won't get adopted, and you'll be another dead beat I have to deal with. Because you have no parents, no school, no proper discipline, and no life. And it's obvious you've got no life because of the fact you're yelling at a full grown man and saying you could take him in a fight just because he asked you a simple question. When I was young I would've gotten whipped with a belt if I had said what you just said to one of my superiors. Too bad you don't have any parents to do it.
So, you watch your mouth around me, do I make myself clear? You orphans have no idea what respect is, and that's why you all grow up to be the same." Charlie said in a scolding/threatening tone. "Now, Ms. Red Head here has some work to do. And since that's the only good thing you all do around here, I would rather it not be delayed."
Charlie grabbed Imryll's armed and yanked her away so she could light the fire back in the fireplace. Imryll looked towards Olive and simply mouthed the words, "I'll try to find it."

Olive looked sympathisingly towards Imyrll before walking off. She needed a way to get rid of this man who was getting in the way of everything. She would mention it in the meeting that night.

"Thanks." Rose said as she petted the kitty's soft fur. "Will she be quiet?"

"Pretty much"Luna said.She pointed to a gray tabby with one gray eye and one dark green,"that's Greeneye, she took care of Spider and her kittens are over t here"She pointed to two gray kittens tumbling over each other.

Back
Top Bottom