➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Cali does too get rain. It's been raining off and on for about a week now. :p

Can you make the opening along one side instead of the roof? Less likely they will try to fly out that way. Or make sure there's lots of hiding places so they can hide instead of freak out and try to fly.

I recommend an egg stick. It's a stick you attach a spiral of wire which has been bent into a cone or egg shape to the end. We have one sized for chicken eggs and it really helps quickly gather eggs from difficult to reach places. You should be able to make one easily with a stick of PVC pipe, some wire, and duct tape.
Pics please?

A couple of people are requesting access to the Google sheet.
Send me a PM... I don't recognize your names.

I don't think I'm going to give access to my current Google sheet but if you want one I have no problem making you your own.

I have to get updated pics/video of the bunnies this weekend! all 6 thriving and fat as little butterballs! one was born with a deformed ear. @Sara L have you had one like that before? Rasputin is the alpha baby.....most developed. he actually gets all the way at the back of the box and won’t try to bite but lunges at us when we try to pet him. we put him in with momma and he jumped back into box and over the divider.

Back
Top Bottom